[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

@vgs going on the to do list :smiley:

And to everyone: I updated the first post with some cool textures from @Gamingthrou. Makes the thread better looking doesn’t it :wink:

ty ty :smile: and yes it does.

I like the new platforms, it adds more variety, but isn’t the slim models of the playstation and xbox overkill? They both played the exact same games as the original versions, so they should not be a different category of console… just have them replace the originals or something. Just a suggestion. Thanks for the hard work

1 Like

I agree, @DzjengisKhan I suggest changing the texture/marketshare like the PC.

[size=8]Did I mention how [/size][size=22]awesome[/size][size=8] this mod is?[/size]

If I started my game in an older version and I start to use a newer version, i need to start a new game?? Or can i play the same?

Depands which version your old save game used. If the there were platforms added between the current version and the version you were using you need to start a new game. If not, that you can continue your current game :smiley:

can you create this mod for non steam ?
please

Every mod is for non-steam too…

sorry, i’m stupid
this mod work

thanks

Oh man, I thought that was Ai!
I was about to call imposter!

you updated the mod for gdt version 1.4.9?

Gdt version 1.4.9 is a steam version it just inly add translation and bug fix

Yes I believe there has nothing changed gameplay wise, so it should still work :smiley:

now its the version 1.4.10

Is it possible for the author to translate into Russian mod?

I couldn’t do it myself (since I’m not russian ^^) But if there are volunteers I would love to upload a translated versions :smiley:

Hey Dzjengis are u doing update soon?

I was actually planning on releasing a first version of the game difficulties later tonight :smile: Just doing the latest bug fixes/additions and then I’ll upload the new version ^^

2 Likes

I’m planning on starting a new game tonight, so this will make my gameplay much more interesting… So… GO! GO! GO!

1 Like

I have 2 annoying bugs left, but other then that it’s good to go for a first ‘test’ version :wink:

1 Like