[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

Well, from you I know I can expect something very nice :smile:

cool mod :smiley:

@Cqwer, Played a couple of playthroughs in GDTMP with Expansion Pack and about 5 other mods included. Works perfectly. :wink:

What folder have you put in the mods folder? Is the folder called ‘ExpansionPack-master’ or ‘ExpansionPack’?

Good. You gotta have ExpansionPack as folder in it. Have you changed anything in the files? Otherwise it might be a bug. Make sure package.js is in the folder and not another folder.

Yep, i just took the file straight from the .rar and put it in, didnt change any of the file locations or anything and i keep getting the error.

I dont have any more mods installed.

EDIT - Found the issue, i accidently deleted the GDT mod API. Just did a complete new install and its working fine, thanks for the help ! :smiley:

EDIT 2: @LineLiar How do i make custom pc’s?

Haha! Okay! Never delete the GDT Mod API. :stuck_out_tongue: Have fun! :smiley:

Still updated right? I heard alil while back that this project fell through, also is it done or still being made, etc.

1 Like

Well, you could say it’s done. But I’ll release updates sometimes. So maybe you could say this mod is always a w.i.p :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thread clean up. :angry:

If a troll, flame baiter or otherwise inappropriate poster comes along it would be of great help if you can all spam the ‘Flag for attention’ Button. Please just ignore their actual posts.

Thread clean up?! :open_mouth:

I didn’t notice any trolls in my thread??

Just wanted to let everyone know what I’m working on right now.

So yeah, I’m working on game difficulties (amount of them might change :stuck_out_tongue: ) and it will change various things. Like starting money, research cost, monthly costs and hopefully also the spawn rate of design/techpoints (still working on that). And many more things.

Here’s a full list (results will vary on each difficulty) (:star: = done):

• Starting money :star:
  • Research cost :star:
  • Cost of implementin features in your game :star:
  • Monthly cost :star:
  • Tech/Design points spawn rate
  • Hype generation
  • Game price :star:
  • Bug spawn rate
  • Gaining fans :star:
  • Bankruptcy prices
  • MMO mainainence cost
  • Console license
  • Staff costs

Hope you guys would enjoy a feature like this ^^ And suggestion are always welcome :smiley:

~~~ DzjengisKhan ~~~

1 Like

Good job but if there is a super hard difficulty setting would you be able to have the custom pc able to be released at the same time as a console.It wouldn’t make the game to easy anymore if there is a more difficult setting.

Sorry if it has been asked before but the topic is near 900 post deep.

Hey ther @vgs,

It has been asked before ^^ And the reason I haven’t done this before is very simple :stuck_out_tongue: I have just never looked into it before ^^ I might implement this one day but not with the release of the game difficulties. Also, I think I’m going to reduce it to just ‘easy - normal - hard’

I guess Normal will be the default Game Dev Tycoon? Ha! Let’s go easy then. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yea normal would be the default GDT experience ^^

OMG AWSOME
Idea:
The return price of getting bankruptcy for example they’ll give you 300,00 BUT in the meantime you’ll return 400,000 instead of 600,000 (if im correct)

Idea 2:
The MMO maintainence cost

Idea 3:
Cheaper consoles license

Thanks! Those are great ideas ^^

68 more posts to 1,000!

@DzjengisKhan lol k that is a good reason.

Ok another idea how about the worker costs depends on the difficulty too.