[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

@DzjengisKhan How are you going with custom genres?

Well atm, they won’t really cooperate :stuck_out_tongue: I’m trying to get everything to work but there are still some problems.

The beta version will be delayed unfortunately :frowning:

I have a great ideas for this mod how do i PM you

You need to click on my name, then a little popup will apear and you can click on ‘Private Message’

1 Like

I have been thinking of making a mod for you mod(XD). Mainly focus on your custom PC part. Basiclly its a Minimod.

Not sure if you have played BF2 hteir is this mod called AIX and also their is another mod that modifies it.

Ok done typing.

Haha, it would be awesome if someone made a mod for my mod :smiley: That’s like the ultimate honor a modder can get :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see what you’re going to make haha

I figured out the code of the Custom Computers, I added a couple things myself. You made a great mod.

im back lol sorry for being off of the forums for so long :smile:

How can i download ? The 2 place seems not working :S

P.S: Nvm i found :slight_smile:

P.S: I have error when i try it

@DzjengisKhan Is this still the case? I thought that a potential fix was suggested earlier, are there any remaining issues that prevent a fix?

Whoops, you’re totally right :smile: That bug is already fixed. Thanks for pointing it out @PatrickKlug!

1 Like

How’s your mod going?

Not much stuff happened :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t really have time to work on anything (got 4 tests this week and 3 next week so yeah ^^)

Woow guys!! Already 36K views :smiley: It was barely 2 weeks ago we only had 30K views :slight_smile: You guys are the best!

Here have some cake: :cake:

~~~ Bas (A.K.A. DzjengisKhan) ~~~

Pfff
That cake is a lie. THIS is a cake:

PS. :clap:

Ow :frowning: Yea… I guess you beat me at that one :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems your a bit inactive about the “news”, don’t worry cuz I got you some of these:

:fuelpump: :fuelpump: :fuelpump:
I’ll pay for the fuel

That is GG(G), lol.

@Gamingthrou You can pay for the fuel using the PayPal link in the first post :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Haxor Did you mean: G(H)G :wink:

Nope. There is :fuelpump: (First G) :fuelpump: (Second G) And :fuelpump: (Third G) No H.