[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

@DzjengisKhan I tried the last version. Still the same Bug. 0 Sales

OK just tried againl. And now also the second Game has 0 Sales ^^

Hmmm… i know by changing the price will fix the bug. But it should work fine with the latest update

I changed the Price to 6 Cr. and then i have got Sales at the first game.

Hay man how close is the computers update to being finished?

@Peter_Zupancic Yea that’s the problem, when you start a new game, there isn’t any price to load which results in 0 sales. I guess i just have to make a note on the topic that you always have to change to price (or just set the price as default) in your first game ^^

@silverwolf Close, most of the work is done (I believe ^^). The most work i still have to do is adding all the different items. I have a question btw but i’ll send it to you in a pm. :smile:

Hay everyone :slight_smile: here is a sneak peak of one computer case texture in the custom computers update.

2 Likes

Nice

thanks means alot

Update from me to :wink: But please, only look at the left side (right is my second monitor :3)

2 Likes

@DzjengisKhan

Hey Man, DmooUmoo here. Can you maybe add me as an honorable mention on your mod? I did help you start it up after all.

Also, I thought of some Ideas.

I’m letting you decide where the stuff would go, I have no Idea where to put the things.

Website: Research at the R&D Lab, Available after Internet Opportunities, Adds to sales, like Codename: GRID

Gameplay: Customizable Interface
World Design: Real World Locations

For Custom Systems:
Portable System

Add a few looks maybe? I could get on that If you want.

1 Like

@DzjengisKhan: your mod is progressing very well… it brings a lot of additional fun to the game! I think it’s time to install an update :slight_smile: Great work!

Hows the Progress going @DzjengisKhan?

@Romire look at the pics :stuck_out_tongue:

Awsum.

(looks at the picture, looks at ottel i7 extreme)
PAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Looks better than mine

@ronx46, the reason why I don’t add you is becouse you helped me with my first (illegal :3) version of the mod. But do note that you helped with the mod. Not start it up.
And When the API came out, I wanted to start completely over. With a fresh code and fresh contributers list.

Now regarding your ideas, the website idea would be really cool. But do you mean 1 website for the company, of 1 website for the game? The portable systems would be quiet easy to add, once i’m done with the custom computer. I just have to copy and paste the code and change some of the code,

@alphabit Thanks man ^^ I expect the custom computers to be ready next friday (no promise :wink:). And i’m really enjoying your Info & Stats mod btw. One of the best mods that adds to the game experience!

1 Like

Nice work