[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

EPM is now also available on the Nexus page of Game Dev Tycoon which can be found here:
http://www.nexusmods.com/gamedevtycoon/?

@DzjengisKhan Will there be some new training options for staff?
BTW awesome mod. Keep modding.

At the moment, no. I’m haven’t actually ever looked into it. All my attention goes to the custom computers or my exams. So I don’t really have time to try new things :stuck_out_tongue:

Minor bug fix

the error which gives you 0 sales is fixed now!!
Also added the missing textures for the grapintosh + the itara backflash!!

~~~ DzjengisKhan ~~~

@DzjengisKhan I am wondering if you can give a precise date on when the Custom Computers feature is coming out.

1 Like

It’s difficult to give you a precise date since I also have my exams and it really depands on the spare time I have. But i would say the mod is currently at about 70%-80% done.

1 Like

That good

Once it is done you will all get to see my awsome computer case textures. :smiley:

cant wait

Hi there, First off I would like to say that this is a really cool mod and I loved how youve added quite a few extra platforms. However since using this mod All of my games go off the market instantly generating 0 units sold and 0 profit made. I was wondering if this is a recent bug?

that bug just got fixed, download the new version

Could you link me the new version because i downloaded this one from here not even 4 hours ago and thats what it did

Is your prolem fixed by downloading the latest version? If not I can look into it.

Yes mostly.

It stopped working at one point so i disabled the mod and re-enabled it

Unfortunately the one time it stopped working I had just been developing a multi million dollar MMO AAA Game and to top it off while building that game a fire burnt out the office and I had to repair it so I didnt meet the publishers dead line and when the game was finished I made 0 Dollars for it, Luckily by that time company was worth well over a few trillion dollars! Yes I know that with a few hundred million fans I don’t need to use publishers but I hadn’t used them before so I just did.

@DzjengisKhan I downloaded the new version of your mod and after I finished the development of my game I still generated 0 units with 0 sales

This should only occur with the first game. No fix for it yet.

@Sean @LineLiar It actually is fixed :stuck_out_tongue: try downloading the latest version and you should have no trouble at all.

@DzjengisKhan, umm… he said he had the latest version. Read… lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Sean, Could you try download the latest version again, i made a small modification about 20mins ago