[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

Uhhh It looks expensive. BUT STILL EPIC!

Nah I still have to adjust the prices and such, developing a computer will be cheaper then a console that’s for sure (although it depands on the tech level of the hardware) :wink:

How many CPUs,GPUs, and other you want add to Computer develop?

I’m thinking of about 1 page per hardware piece. So I can have multiple companies and for each company about 3-4 tech levels.

You also can add more CPUs, GPUs and other, to Computer develop after Computer develop release?

Hey @DzjengisKhan think you can add this to the mod?

@Wayss Of course, i can always keep updating it. ^^

@travman1998 Well, it’s a cool idea. But as @William said in a reply on your topic: @kristof1104 is making a competitors mod. I think you idea would suit his mod more then it does mine ^^ So you could ask him what he thinks of it.

@DzjengisKhan I notcied that you borrowed the Windows Operating System name, Vindows from my mod in your latest sneak peek.

Okay thanks @DzjengisKhan

@Venomous well it isn’t really the final name : P I just entered it as an example of things i’m going to add.

I translated the mod to german. I want to ask if i can upload it with a link to this site?

@DzjengisKhan 32 Mil on Design? Bloody hell man

could you possibly allow me to make a mod that adds more stuff for the pc maker/creator?also make a seperate mod just for the pc creator ?

@delp Could you send it to me in a pm? That would be more convenient for me ^^

@Romire as i’ve said on a previous reply:

^^

@KageCoder At the moment it’s still pretty hard to add stuff to it. Maybe i’ll simplify it once i’m in a further stage. And I was actually planning on making it a different mod, since the code is getting really long :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Whenever I activate this mod, when I release a game it doesn’t sell any copies, it just sits there and tells me 0 copies sold. And it’s only THIS mod, other mods seems to work fine and I can sell many copies of my game.

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out it was just the default price setting was too high for the reviews the game was getting, set it down and I had no problem.

That isn’t really borrowing or stealing, it’s just a very common parody name. You don’t have copyright on it do you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Will there’ll be a case selection?

Console developing STARTS with 32m.

I don’t, for now @LineLiar

Yeah… like you’re ever going to put copyright on that word. xP