[REL] Cheat Mod by kristof1104

thanks for greet mode it will be cool if you can add exp cheat :smiley:

Hi if you ever think about creating a big update. i would like a screen were you can add the researches you want.

so that i can get 3d level 7 in year 1 XD

i hope you like my idea :smiley:

anyone here?

Me :smiley:

@kristof1104
Thanks a lot for the mod! It is truly impressive and comprehensive.

Is there anyway you could add a cheat that increases the experience of the different aspects of games (i.e. Engine, Gameplay, A.I. etc. (also 3d graphics if you could figure out a way to jump straight to v7))? I find that it takes too long to level all those up and use the better features.

If you could somehow implement that into the mod, I’ll be eternally grateful.

Edit: Hate to be greedy and request another feature but could you possibly make a cheat to decrease workload also? (This one isn’t a huge deal though so if it’s too bothersome, no worries!)

1 Like

Hi all, sorry for the lack of updates, i’ve been busy with my job.

@Xoo45 @maxieboyyy @Gamingthrou @groggygorilla
Your request is now added.

@groggygorilla
Thanks for the kind words! (what do you mean by decreasing the workload? what workload?)

New Version
version 0.3.0
- Added Feature ,Users can now add Tech levels ( For example Graphics V3 lvl 15 …)
- Added Feature to allow users to add Design & Tech points to a game during game development

3 Likes

well, there’s a Christmas present for some :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for including my idea into your mod kristof. im enjoying it :smiley:

I see you’re playing with the competitor mod. Any news on that? :stuck_out_tongue:

This is an awesome mod :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry Christmas Kristof thanks for the present.

@meeskronemeijer @Tyler_Moore
Thank you!

@LineLiar
I have been working on CompetitorMod again, I’ve started last night. I’m gonna post an update post on that topic

Kristof

Awesome! :slight_smile:

@kristof1104 I have a wish for this mod :slight_smile: Would it be possible to allow to add more than 10 TP/DP when clicking on the respective buttons? ATM I simply did change it in your code on my PC! It’s freakin’ crazy … I managed 2 times the 11 scoring when using it ::wink: Feels great to be on steroids :smiley:

hahaha :smiley:
Sure thing how much did you change it to? I could make a setting for it…

1 Like

“Only” to 100 :slight_smile:

@kristof1104 Holly Bleeping Bleeps Kristof, I like the new changes!

Thanks a lot for your updates @kristof1104, it works great! Also, I apologize that I didn’t clarify, but when I was talking about workload, I was referring to the “percentage” workload that is assigned to the character and their employees when you assign them different parts of the development to work on.

@groggygorilla Thx for the kind words

If you use the “remove need for vacation for staff mode” the workload will be 0% every time. Not sure thats what you are after…but for now you can use that :smiley:

@kristof1104 Thanks for making the mod. I think most people wants Sequels unlocked from the beginning, Can you please make it unlock from the beginning,View here

http://steamcommunity.com/app/239820/discussions/0/864979008420703269/

Please Make it; all of us would be very happy, And thanks for everything.