[REL] Cheat Mod by kristof1104

I disabled it because some functions wonā€™t work or will cause a bad user experience while paused.
I have to test which one they were I think it was moving to floor 4.

I appreciate the willingness to help but to be honest , donā€™t really need help :slight_smile:

But you can always add your code to your version of the mod until I fully resolve it

Kinds Regards
Kristof

No prob, kristoff :slight_smile: I think I know what kind of bad user experience youā€™re talking about!

I used the technique described in a mod that Iā€™m currently developingā€¦ it seems to work, but you gave me to think nowā€¦ guess I will double check my solution.

Have fun in the gym ;)) Awaiting youā€™re next version :wink:

Cheers

Nice! what kind of mod are you creating?

And Thank you!

Cheers

Iā€™m creating an Info & Stats Module.
Take a look at the gamedevmods website, Iā€™ve reporting there my current development :wink: As soon as thereā€™s a release (hopefully end of this week) Iā€™ll also report it here.

Cheers

@alphabit
Looking good there!
A little heads up , donā€™t forget If you are using pieces code of my mod/other mods.
You need to ask permission first.

Other than that keep up the good work! Looking forward to it! :grin:

If you are using code without giving credit this will happen: :frowning:

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/rel-game-dev-tycoon-platforms-events-and-topics-oh-my/8622/86

2 Likes

Hi Kristoff, yes I know :slight_smile: I Followed that discussion!
So donā€™t worryā€¦ youā€™ll get my request before release with a hint to the parts I used as referenceā€¦ itā€™s all on my todo :-))

If you read my post in the gamedevmods forum, youā€™ll see that I already mentioned you & DzjenghisKhan as being my reference and inspiration concerning some techniques (so: no copy & paste code, but took insights through it).

So basically I took your mod and the ExpansionPack mod, to learn how to achieve certain thinksā€¦ I did not copy & paste it, but yesā€¦ I do understand that this also requires the original author to be asked and be credited.

Hope this clarifies my situation.

Great! Thats the way it should be done!

Good luck & Keep up the good work mate!

Cheers

1 Like

Hey @kristof1104,

while i was looking into your mod, I saw that you still had
"dependencies" : { "gdt-modAPI":"0.1.x" }

In your package.json file. But when i looked at your CheatMod.js file, you didnā€™t use anything from the default API. So you might want to remove the dependencie so people can use your mod withouth having to use the default mod from GHG. Just a tip from a friend ^^

Yeah I put it there for future projects, Not sure if Iā€™m gonna use it :slight_smile:
Maybe Iā€™ll remove it in the future when the mod is finished

Hehe. That was a very different situation. @alphabit was asking or permission. @Venomous wasnā€™t.

Yeah I know I was just using you as a example for what would happen.

Hi kristof1104 . Fist of all i would like to say : great work !

Buuut ā€¦ i have a problem on the final office . I cant get more than 4 teammates . the fifth and sixth r not able to cheat for me . Maybe im doing something wrong ?!

Hi @BazzZtyler
Thx!

Do you get the extra 2 staff members and do they just sit still?
Or do you not get them at all?

When you are in the final office did you press the fill dream team button again? (do you get an error?)

Kristof

Hi .

In the final Office i have only 4 Members . I dont even get the last 2 . Empty seats there . And yes i tried to click the button a second time . And tried a with clicking it a couple of times .

Strange; can you upload your save game to me?

Can you manually search for new staff? ( is that option availible?)

I can do everything what i want . and im not gettin any crashes or errors . its only not adding the last 2 members . i can still add them manually . btw . did that already so the savegame has now 6 members but not all r epic

Hmm weird, try firing the 2 that arenā€™t leet and press the button again should work :sweat_smile:

ok will try it . thx

Thatā€™s not a common bug because I had several letā€™s plays and never had that. :stuck_out_tongue: