[REL] Cheat Mod by kristof1104

Hmm weird, try firing the 2 that aren’t leet and press the button again should work :sweat_smile:

ok will try it . thx

That’s not a common bug because I had several let’s plays and never had that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I had your problem once did you move into the second office before final office that may be the problem the only way I know how to solve it is by making a new savegame.

Started a new game and didnt had it this time . And @Callumstation : yes it went into second office before it went into third when it happened !

I was really looking forward to playing with this mod but in the Game Dev Tycoon properties in the betas menu there were no betas i could select and the mod didn’t work (obviously)

@kristof1104 Thanks gotta say your mod is sooooo much easier than the old cheat methods :smile:

Hey Kristof .

Is it possible to add a cheat to add all Researches to be finished . For example 3D Graphics V7 aso. ?

Would be nice

Are you on the steam version?

I think u need to do the following .

Download the Zip file , open it , open the folder in the zip file (u will find another folder with same name in it) , than extract the second folder u found to the mod folder of GDT .

Cause i had the same problem . In the ZIP File there was the folder in the folder

@Q20Gaming and @BazzZtyler, always make sure you’re putting the folder with the package.json and the license in it in the Mods Folder. Don’t forget to enable the mod in your Mods section (which you can find by pressing Esc) also!

@kristof1104 Amazing mod :smiley: best cheat mod iv’e seen in a while

PLEASE ALL TOPICS DISCOVERD CHEAT!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Its already in XD

Hello,
My English is not so good.
I would like to see that this mod is being developed in the Different Languages​​.
If this is done, (which would be nice) please first in German Translate

Sorry for bad English Translated with Google Translator

Would be nice to add the Option to max EXP to the 9 main gameoptions (Gameplay , Leveldesign aso ) So that u can switch them to lvl 10 for example to open all Reasearches for the game to research them

Minor bug found with current release: Sometimes, with fast research mode, the empty research bar will stay above employee’s heads. Not gamebreaking, but it still needs fixing.

Can be fixed easily, just do another research or train them a little more.

Ooh. Another one. When fast research mode is on, normal training will not work.

Hello,

need help, the code is work but suddenly its error, if you can help me, i will appreciate it
not able to upload picture here because i am new member.

The problem is a white box coming it said

Error
Uncaught Error. Please report this to support@greemheartgames.com.:
Uncaught typeError: Cannot read property ‘release week’ of null

and the game game is stuck

thats all, thank you