Realistic console mod

is there a mod or can someone make a mod that has the consoles that are not in gdt (like sega saturn or Epoch super cassette vision) even the ones that didn’t sell well at ALL. not all of them but some that are not in any other mod.

There is likely a bunch that exist (saw a huge amount taking an attempted at that on Steam workshop), but they can’t contain the real console names because of trademark and that’s the modding rules.

When you say “realistic,” make sure you understand that it’s against the modding agreement to use anyone else’s property unless given permission:

So adding something that belongs to Sega or any other company isn’t allowed without written permission, only parodies (i.e. the Vena Venus instead of the Sega Saturn).

With that out of the way, there is a mod for this, but it’s a little outdated, so be careful.

1 Like

Greetings,

I did make once such mod. It was an experiment but no less a working one. It however is completely doomed forever as I indicated. I have completely dismantled all the framework required for further development. The version up on the thread is not only a broken link but a broken version. And I will not be developing it any further I am afraid However there’s one thing I can do, and that is assure you it’s not all over just yet.

It’s also broken, and all the links are too.

The workshop link still works.

With your permission, I could probably fix it and make it not dependent on UltimateLib;.

You might as well fix the Standalone links @blairetian

Not if he considers it to be broken.

Even if its broken i would like to place mostly all the mods and play them too see if my PC crashes lol.

the files i have for the old non-workshop version are outdated and won’t work on new versions of the game