Pixel Tower - (UPDATED 24/3/16)

You should update the thread and have it just point to the website so we don’t have to scroll through all the announcement crap on here. And the top download link doesn’t work.

UPDATE - FINALLY

Development is going very smooth. We have decided to postpone development of levels and instead focus on gameplay and even some story features. There have been a few new things to test with, as @iSenzo has been helping out. I might do some more sprite redesigning to have more refined sprites.

amazing
please update the thread

I can’t lol only @CrumpDev can.

oioi m8 im on it

Suggestions Needed!

Since development is going a little slow at the moment I have an idea that everyone can put in a suggestion/s for us to work on. Just comment your suggestion and we will try to work on it. I recommend you play the latest version first before commenting your suggestion. (v0.0.5)

@ this point this is probably a necro but it’s my own post n there’s news updates in the main post
so
go read it

this thread was ripped

What updates?

spillin the beans + the bit about @gamedev13600’s rpg thing.

Can you link me? I cannot seem to find it.

It’s at the end of the Pixel Tower section. If you meant a playable demo/update, we’re not gonna release one for a bit, just to make sure the difference between versions is significant enough to bother uploading.

What programming language is Pixel Tower Made in? Other than the question great game :smile:

The Engine (Construct 2) uses HTML5 and Javascript.

3 Likes

Nice :smile:

so it’s a browser game
nice

So, should we render this topic irrelevant now then @CrumpDev , in regards to the topic

I would say so, or I’ll just revert it to being exclusively about Pixel Tower, since that’s still being made.

3 Likes

No wonder

Okay I know this is a late update but I have decided that I’ll try to finish the original Pixel Tower over my Summer holidays. All development is basically done except for the levels. I am canceling the Special Edition and the Super Hard Edition. So the game will have 40 levels. I currently have around 15-20 days of holidays that I can actually work on the game then I’ll have to do the rest after school. Each level takes around 30 minutes to build so if I spend around a hour a day working on it I should have it ready for release by the 10th of February. The game will be open-sourced for anyone who would like to make their own version of the game, however you can not take all credit for the game and must still credit everyone in the original credits. I can not promise that the game will be completely finished or finished at all. Either way I will post the project file once I am finished working on the game.

So, Merry Christmas,
ShadowedDeath