[OUTDATED] :( Govodore Expansion Pack! [EN, TR, FR]

Actually, sorry but I can’t. I don’t have enough PC access and on a tablet I’m bound to get errors.

All right, no problem. :slight_smile:

Up.

Why you wondering?

That’s why. (1st post)

2 Likes

Progress Update

omg you’re still not finished?

2 Likes

Rome wasn’t build in a day :wink: Neither is the Govodore Expansion Pack it seems.

1 Like

OH MY GOD STILL NOT FINISHED! MY FCKNG COMPUTER DOESN’T HELPING ME! I HAVE SCHOOL TOO!!! I HAVE AN IMPORTANT EXAM AND I HAVE XP CAUSE MY VIDEO CARD DOESN’T SUPPORTS WINDOWS 7+ VIDEO CARD S STOPPING WORKING. AMD RADEON X1600… Whatever… Information Update!

Well, you should try out Linux. It is guaranteed to support your graphics card :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No… no no. I can play gta 4, cod mw3 etc. but cant, RUN, UME!!! I CAN PLAY GDT BUT NOT UME. Is there a Linux support for UME?

Okay, you sound like you’re lacking .NET :wink: You should have researched UME’s dependencies.

1 Like

i have all of the redistributables c++ and .net framework 2.0 and 4.0 what can i do???

Well, that doesn’t help when you require the .NET Framework 4.5 :wink: But there’s no use in using UME because of the outdated code and the fact that it’s closed source. And platform dependent.

Okay, Thanks.

Edited.

If you send me the English language files I would be happy to help correct grammar, spelling, etc.

For instance
it would be 12% not %12.

That is because im turkish. Its %12 in Turkish. And my grammar is perfect

Sorry, Since the support of ume is discontinued. I can’t continue making this mod. Thanks for your support. I am shutting the project down.

If you’re gonna be making it in english, it should be how it is like in english.

oh, I know this project ended, don’t worry