UME Support Again? And my ideas

I want UME Support Again or another UME update because there are my projects going on.
You know the Govodore Expansion Pack.
And there is a Vena Expansion Pack i developed a little quarter.
You know I SHUT DOWN THE PROJECT. But if some XP support for UME (Framework 4.0 instead of 4.5) I can continue and release and contribute updates very quick. Please don’t steal and make Govodore, Vena Expansion Packs. Please. That’s my idea. Please.

EDIT: GIVE ME A CREDIT AND BUG BETA TEST AND DO WHATEVER I DO IN THE MOD IF YOUR GONNA STEAL. ASK ME. WE CAN WORK TOGETHER

Anyone?

No bumping threads.

I’m so alone sorry

A 4 minute bump.
lel

How do you want to support UME?

1 Like

Well im broke but i want it so bad because i didnt shut down my project completely. And want to finish Vena, Govodore Expansion Packs. They will be legendary. But i need complex things too. They are not released or just not developed. I don’t know. I need them.

It’s not hard learning pure JS.

eeeeeeew… I’m 14 lol cant no. what about workshop?

is it complete tools for mods?

I learned basic pure JS when I was 11.
And I have completely forgotten about them.

Also, what does this have anything to do with this topic?

lol im not dumb. i learned reading at the age of 3. and im turkish but i completely learned english, computer, gaming etc. in my childhood. i know advanced english. if i watch videos i can learn it. and haxor asked how can i support them lol.

w

what…?

Never mind. I’m gonna learn java’s simple things. How can i write the mod? By editing the mod api? Or using the things in modapi?

@Visual917 maybe I’m not so smrt to see it already, so give me the point of this topic.

Hey. I’m here. Learned strings. Hello world etc. Now learning integers and as if.

Oh my god. It’s JavaScript, not JAVA.

I learned the basics of JS at 13, basic English at 7.
JavaScript is not hard.

And you change your mind so easily. If you want your mod to be fine and effective you have to work hard for it.
(Previous post was removed because I couldn’t edit it)

OMG i learned java instead o javascript. my f**king head !

3 Likes

I’m 12 and i already know Python, and a bit Javascript. I also know how to make a WORKING mod, without UME or UL. Just pure ModAPI :wink: Coding is not that hard lol :stuck_out_tongue: