OS Tycoon - Plethora Studios

Ha ha, thanks :smiley:

A few mini projects make come first though, but I do have an idea for a better RP forum lay out (Only idea, probably not gonna happen ;))

1 Like

If you guys are looking for beta testers, I have experience! :slight_smile:

Well, I currently have 4 Alpha/Beta testers lined up for the closed ones, but I think we should about 8-10?
What do you think @apljee?

I see that coding and textures are covered so far.

Need any help on developing gameplay?

Well, If you need more Testers, I can do it too!

What do you mean by this? Like story?

Awesome :smile:

The development of it will be starting hopefully next/this week, but it depends what the others think :wink:

Oooh, I think It started already D:. But, okay, hope this will be succesful.

The menu is made, but only the start and exit button works, but the start one starts a powerpoint :wink:

See @Killertoad’s post :slight_smile:

I saw, it looks cool!

No i meant actually gameplay.
How the players will interact with the game, what means of control does the players have to influence the game.

Do want to copy the basic gameplay from Game Dev Tycoon or do you want to define your own gameplay mechanics.

Asking me if i meant story, kind of makes me wonder if you fully graps the concept of gameplay :smile:

Ohhhh, lol, I know what you mean know :smiley:

I will add you to the official OS Tycoon message :smiley:

Great i will read the whole conversation thoroughly and share my idea’s

Okay :wink:

am i too late for beta testing?

OK, Everyone interested in beta testing, please note that we have not started game development and are still getting a feel for Visual Basic 2012, which we will be using to create the game.

-@apljee, @KillerToad, @Dzjengiskhan, and @Resinex112

Some one is creating a game just like this.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=208057046

I think plethora studios has a bit of competition

Nice work, but I think travman has it covered, I think it’s best to go with a ‘I AM PLAYR’ type of game, even though it doesn’t have that-a-many good graphics. I also think that it’s best to go how WE-R-INTERACTIVE have done it, filming instead of hard-core graphic coding. Besides, I’m a kid, I don’t know a thing 'bout coding. I’m good at plots and twists and other things, but coding? You can still code, don’t worry, but seriously this isn’t GDT.

Is there any update on this project.