OS Tycoon - Plethora Studios

A quick GIF I put together, in like 5 minutes, to show you what I mean by the menu. Now, once it was made, it wouldn’t have the underscores stick around like that, lol.

2 Likes

Wow, all of these are awesomely amazing!! I am actually surprised that this many people have helped out!! I love all the ideas, and based on this, the game will definitely be made!! Thank you guys SO much for all the support!!
Also, the coding will be started later today, as I am getting something that can help me code it all :wink:

P.S. You’re ALL awesome!!!

3 Likes

On what language you create game?

On JS:
“And it will be in JavaScript”

Send you a PM :smiley:

If you’re interested, me and @Killertoad’s game dev studio is titled as Plethora Studios. We have no games currently but if you’d like to join, this can be our first.

We are already working hard on the game, we got a lot of Ideas, and we have a very early Alpha !
And i have already maked a lot of textures :smiley:

I don’t recall seeing you, ever. Not even on the game’s topic, or anything else.

Looks very cool.

Yes it is, I have already created a lot of Textures, so the only thing we have to do is Coding the game :slight_smile:

Aswins making the textures for is, :wink:

If you guys ever need help with anything, let me know! Good luck, looks awesome! :slight_smile:

Well, we’re looking for anyone who is interested in coding for the game. We aren’t looking for people specifically with YEARS of coding experience, but if you’re interested just PM me or Killertoad or Resinex.

Here is our team so for:
apljee - Coding/Some Textures
Aswin_Vos - Textures
Dzjengiskhan - Coding
Killertoad - Coding
Resinex112 - Coding

1 Like

I’m alright at coding, I have little experience though.

Apljee, I’m project manager aswell, :smile:
Also, if you don’t believe me, ask killertoad, :wink:

I can make some textures but sometimes I’m lazy

Well, nonetheless I’m still a founder opposed to you. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know nothing about JS but i could test build for stability and bugs if you want :smiley:

Well, I am glad you are interested :wink:

All we have though is a menu, but we are starting work on the game soon! So when we have an unrealesed Alpha, then you can test, then you can also be a Beta Tester :wink:

1 Like

Cool. I can’t wait to see what’s in store :smiley: