Official Mod Ideas Topic

everybody made d*ck flying from left to right
Quality site

1 Like

I would love to make mods, but I still don’t know how.

Oh, and @Mabb feel free to use any of these ideas if you’re going to make a mod, also, I can try to elaborate more on the idea if you want.

I think all I can do is to give ideas, I feel useless >.<

1 Like

Idea : Bath tub mod

There are tons of sites where you can learn JS or millions of tons of videos.

1. Jenkins. Integrated server to build expansion pack automatically for our MMO. We can set when it will do that ( every 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months). Available on R & D lab after we finished internet & MMO research. Maybe using ‘expansion pack’ function but we can choose first what used (engine, platform, etc). So we can use our jenkins to work on expansion pack and we can work on make a new game or contract work or just sit down watching computer :smiley:

2. Main Character. This come just pop out from my mind when playing one man machine mode for 64 years. Why I cant work as a game developer only from my garage and ‘push’ game code to git ? so we can hire staff or maybe colaborate but no need to move to a new building. Cheaper weekly cost maybe.

and my litle concern to many awesome mod dev, Y U dont make a mod that adds awesome topics but have different name with other mods that have same topics -________-

Sorry for my bad english :love_letter:

1 Like

C’mon think of it as a challenge to overcome and become the best GDT modder XD

Nuu…
It’s over my 1337 skillz

I do not know you guys but I want to see a competition system in the framework of G3 for best game, best company etc. and I want to access the news from other games and other companies. Don’t you guys feel alone in the gaming sector in the game? Also I wanted to see DLCs and Expansion Pack and set the price for my game. Other than this two little details the game is excellent.

1 Like

Instead of Platformer being its own genre, I think it should be a sub-genre (a genre within a genre; in other words, “genreception”) of Casual. If your ideas become a mod, then there obviously will be more sub-genres. One other example I had in mind was FPS being a sub-genre of Action.

I have a few ides I would love to see.

1. Gain skills by working, contracting or researching. So if I create a game, me and my techs have a chance to get a skill boost, same goes for contracting and when we research tech.
  2. Start with Casual, Sequels, and Multi-Platform.
  3. Remake Games, for example, if you have a game on one engine, you can make a remake of that game on a new engine and it counts as the same game.
  4. Have it so you can port the game on different consoles later on for example GTA V was made on PS3 and Xbox 360 than made on PS4 and Xbox one now is coming to PC.
  5. DLC’s and Expansions for none MMO Games.
  6. Have more than one team so you can work on different games at once, and have the slider for each team remember location for that specific team.

I don’t know if any of this is possible but I would love to have the skills mod if at all possible.

Workarounds:
2) StartsWithCasual does this. [REL] Expansion: StartsWithMod - 1.1.0
3) Make a sequel of the same name with a different engine.
4) Create a new game or a sequel of the game with the same name but different platforms.
5) Make MMO games if you want to be able to create EPs for them.
7) Did you notice that I skipped 1 and 6?

EDIT: Edited “2)”.
Edit 2: Edited 7.

how about five nights at freddy’s platforms

1 Like

There is a mod with percenter in the Workshop :wink:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=296240946&searchtext=Focus

I had the idea of different kinda codes some examples: python, Java …
And make maybe the sliders with percentages not the time distribution the sliders.
Thank you and hopefully someone will make a mod for this btw im not english so sorry for potential mistakes.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Mod Idea:

New Company: Zenna Software
3 New consoles: Manor (Y6), ZRNO (Y11), Xinon (Y17)

Just had a scan through and it doesn’t look like it has already been mentioned; I want to be able to develop MMO titles from the beginning of the game, as well as have them compatible with Small and Medium games.

If I am correct in thinking that the maintanence costs are calculated by the amount of people playing then you could definately release a couple of small games or do some research before you had to make an expansion pack for a small title. (If not then I guess the idea needs a little tweaking)

Imagine developing “Zork Online” at the height of text-based adventure games. Mmmmm.

Another idea I had (and somewhat, really badly added myself) was the ability to create demos. My UME mod for this was just to add another platform from Y1 to Y6 that found all titles great but had a tiny market share. The original idea however was that creating a Demo would take around the same time as a Small game to develop, but instead of going on sale it would yeild insights about the game you created (just as generating a game review does) instantly while also adding either 100 fans or 1% of your fan base, whichever was largest. I feel this would add another layer of depth for starting a new game without importing hints, since you can be creative without (too much) penalty.

If anyone has already developed a “MMO from Start” mod, or a mod that introduces Demo creation, I would greatly appreciate a point in the right direction. I have had an extensive look at UME but it doesn’t look like it is possible to add in the features I am looking for.

If not, I seriously hope someone comes along willing to make these because my JavaScript is terrible.

EDIT: I don’t want to bump the topic since I only posted two days ago, and the topic is only 3rd on the list currently.

1. If someone could confirm/deny my thoughts about the MMO cost, that would be great. Small and Medium MMO titles should have their mainenance costs scaled to their size.
  2. The Demo originally was 1% of the platorms sold units or 1% of your fans, not 100 as I originally stated.
  3. The option to stay in the Garage would be a decent challenge. If anyone has a mod that removes the option to continue and unlocks Medium and Large games with time passed or games released as a condition instead of number of employees, I would break the download button.

If they give me access to the unobfuscated code i will try to do this.

Yeah! I really want to buy the game but there are too little offices and after a while it just seems like another grinding game. And ehile mods have come out to make the experience better its still not enough