Norwegian bokmål translation

Hi there.

First of all I must salute you! Remarkable game.
I work as a grafics designer and makes some smal games as a hobby.
I am very impressed with the overall solid feel of the game, nice grafics and great gameplay.

I would be honored to be a part of it, by making it avialble in my language, norwegian!

regards
Richard Arntzen
Fauske, Norway

Hello,

I would be thrilled to be able to join my fellow norwegian Richard translate this awesome game into our own language, norwegian. I have experience with translating (Open-TTD) and with - of course - the gaming experience. Once again I will honour this game.

Loved how you treated piracy…

xInspirion

1 Like

And I would be thrilled to joy you guys in translating this game to Norwegian :wink: I personally translated 90 % of www.astroempires.com to Norwegian.

2 Likes

Bokmål or Nynorsk, or both?

1 Like

Thank you Bonesnap for this question. I completly forgot about nynorsk when I started this tread. To avoid future misunderstandings I will update the title.

And thanks to my countrymen who replied to this tread, we are actually starting to look like a team that could get this job done. Now lets hope the Klug-brothers are reading the forum!!

2 Likes

Yeah, many norwegians want this awesome game translated to norwegian i believe. But let’s not get it translated like a google translate norwegian, but more with a real norwegian if anyone is gonna do this. Det blir bare dumt med google translate-norsk.

1 Like

Have you started translating? I’d love to join you guys, if there’s room on the team. Tommel opp for en førsteklasses oversettelse!

@Angularbanjo @GreenSofa @Richard @Bonesnap @Adrian217 @xInspirion

Hey Guys,

We are sorry for the delay, We have merged the last changes and are ready to open more languages if you are ready?
Let me know if you are and have signed up at http://translate.greenheartgames.com/ and we will appoint moderators.

@Charlie I’m signed up, username Angularbanjo.

Ok we will have the page up shortly and I have upgraded you to Moderator, We look forward to your progress!

I would like to join translating too.

Great! simply register here http://translate.greenheartgames.com/ and start adding suggestions. :smile:

I’m signed up too. Username: xInspirion

Upgraded to moderator!

Im signed up.
Username: NorwegianProGaming
Also, I would like a Nynorsk translation to be made aswell. I can help with both.

Hey you can start adding suggestions right away! Do you have any previous translation experience?

Yes.
I took part in the Norwegian Translation of Garry’s Mod.

Upgraded :smile:

Thanks! :wink:

I’d like to help with the translating too, if that’s okay.

I do have a lot of translating experience, and i love this game, it’d be awesome to be able to play it in norwegian. I can take part in translating to Nynorsk also, as i live in a Nynorsk municipality.

My name there is the same as here. (Jimbo8) :smiley: