Last Office transition. Not getting prompted

Has there been a change in the game, for when players get prompted to be able to go the last office?

It used to be

In Office Level 3 and Staff 4 and 16,000,000 cash and after Y13 M9 W2

Somehow every single playthrough i have been doing lately, i meet all requirements before year 13, but only get prompted to go the last office after year 18-19.

Anyone else has this problem?

My guess is that you’re playing the longer game option (35 years). This also moves the upgrade timings forward.

That was my first though aswell, but i checked specifically on starting new games.
Just wondering if the conditions are different then the ones i mentioned above?

no, the requirements you mentioned are correct. just one addition. the question will only appear while you are not developing games… If you feel that you see a bug please send us your saves to support@greenheartgames.com and we will investigate.

correction: the 13/9/2 is only true for the 25 year game option so if you play the default 30 years the timing is a bit later (by a factor of 1.2).

wait…there is a 4th office? I know for fact that I have met those requirements and never even had an option for 4th office. I only get as far as the office where you can have 6 ppl and hardware/software development to the left and right sides…and I have played this game through probably about 10 times.

It’s a little confusing as internally the third office is treated as the fourth office. This was simply done because we needed to treat the new computers in the second office as a different office stage so 2nd office with new computers became level 3. The last office then became level 4. Anyway, implementation details.

The office with the labs attached is the last office.

Problem solved, added the 1.2 factor in my 30 year games and made sure my character is not developing games.

Thanks for clearing this up :smile:

Hold up I mean I understand the whole extending the amount of time in the game and that pushing back the time that you are given the ability to switch offices, but I’m in year 33 month 11 week 1, I have about 251.6M and 781.2K fans, I’m not in the middle of the game and have the max number of employees for the office which is 4 I have already accepted the upgrade that counts as office 3 but have not received the ability to switch to a new office. Can someone explain what I’m doing wrong?