Introducing Tavern Keeper - the second game being developed by Greenheart Games

yeah probably

1 Like

The recap is pretty much: Worked on (and revealed) Tavern Keeper :slight_smile:

Happy New Year everyone!

1 Like

@PatrickKlug Game looks great. You guys were a very inspiring reason as to why I got into programming and game development. I can’t wait for this game to release, I will definitely support you by purchasing it; good luck to Greenheart Games. :smile:

Funny I saw this a couple of days ago, I was looking for Tavern or Bar Management games, then I thought “I’m gonna see if there’s any progress on Game #2”, then there’s this.

Really loved GDT, I still play it and I hope this exceeds my expectations.

Good luck.

I don’t drink, nor ever hang around taverns. However this game sounds AWESOME!

What is really impressive though is the quality and attention to detail. Love the sound of the timeline.

Wish I could have worked on it. Greenheart Games was the best interview experience I have ever had.

Instead I’ll have to settle for playing it. :smiley:

Good luck and have fun guys!

1 Like

I’m such a huge fan of Game Dev Tycoon! I cannot wait for this game!!!

@PatrickKlug Have you had a look at Tavern Tycoon, it’s in early access on Steam. Might be worth while to keep an eye on what they’r doing.

In case you missed it, there’s a discussion going on about that:

1 Like

Never!

no…try for fun

are there any news about this game?

I don’t think so, I think the last update was a .gif posted on their Facebook page on June 10, right now they have 1.5k FB followers and almost 1.9k Twitter followers. This project will make the forums more active so we’ll most likely hear from GHG later, which is good because that means they’re working hard on the game. Assuming they kept true to their timeline and their project is three times the size of GDT now.

We have been a little slack in posting updates but make sure to follow our Facebook, Twitter and Newsletter as we will definitely resume posting some updates before too long.

I already subscribed to newsletter, but have not seen update like forever, but I am really interesting in some news, progress, maybe timeline update for the game?

I’d also love some news about your progress, the new game looks very interesting from the little footage that is there.

1 Like

I can’t wait the first game is one of the best games I ever played and now there making a new one​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Nope, nothin special. Just a warning email

woah the hype is real guys

1 Like

You better believe it is! I can’t wait xD

I was one day looking for tavern, pub or restaurant simulators on steam, found nothing so I decided to look at how GHG are doing with Game #2

“Introducing Tavern Keeper”

well

4 Likes