Introducing Tavern Keeper - the second game being developed by Greenheart Games

The project is at a point where we are definitely ready to talk about it more in public and I think our fans have waited long enough to hear anything about Game #2 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oooo this game looks quite interesting indeed :slight_smile: I will keep up-to-date!

1 Like

Wow, for such an early alpha, the game looks amazing so far! Can’t wait for more info to trickle in over the next year. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hi, this looks exciting! As for the platform, did I read it right, it’ll be PC only? If so, that’s unfortunate, as I’d love to see a Mac or mobile version.

1 Like

So much hype! I love where you guys are going with the genre. Literally cannot wait to get my hands on this. Please please please put this on Steam Early Access as soon as possible!!!

1 Like

We meant PC as in potentially Windows, Mac, Linux. We develop on Windows so that’s a guarantee but I think it’s very likely that it will be on Mac (and maybe Linux) too but we’ll have to wait for our tests when we get closer to a Beta.

3 Likes

Totally was not expecting this, but that’s a good thing. So cool to see how much Greenheart Games has grown.

Cannot wait!!

2 Likes

Why isn’t it done? Is it done yet! Just hook it to my veins!

1 Like

Oh my god - finally another game from greenheart games! Game dev tycoon was really, really fun! I have high expectations! Just kidding, as long as it’s a decent game i’ll be happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks amazing. Cant wait a year for it though damn it! Any chance of you guys doing closed alpha testing?

1 Like

Looks very fun and unique! Can’t wait to try it :smile:

2 Likes

I love the art work, it’s the kind of art that remains untouch with time because it’s not serious!
The idea is funny! I’m waiting for it but 2018! :’(

Keep the sense of humor and try to implement a nasty but very funny anti-pirates functions:

• Like orc mafia coming every day to take your money
  • Your employees steal your food until you can no longer serves the customers

I’m sure you will come with something funny

Also, please keep up the communications (YES it’s time consuming…!) because building a community will help you at the end when you will need to talk about your game!

Good luck for the next 2 years of development!

Greg

2 Likes

I read the email.
IM ALL OVER IT
CALL 000 NOW
Also please implement a crazy game breaking mechanic in the cracked version!

1 Like

My heart skipped a beat when I got the email. Game Dev Tycoon is one of my most played games on steam; I cannot wait to play Tavern Keeper!

3 Likes

Did they email something exclusive for newsletter subscribers/people who previously bought Game Dev Tycoon? I got an email from Greenheart Games in my spam folder yesterday or the day before but deleted it out of habit before actually registering it was from a legitimate sender, so I didn’t get to read it. And today I got the announcement email, but I was wondering if the previous email was something exclusive…

1 Like

Looks like it’s be lots of fun! Love the art style. Quite disappointed about the 2018 release, but oh well. Can we expect to see gameplay any time soon?

1 Like

No it was just a heads up about the announcement
Text in this pastbin in case you’re interested
pastebin.com/tx2eSWib

1 Like

Looks interesting, keep up the work.
Also hoping the game launches with mod support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My biggest concern, is whether we will be interested in another year! It would be a whole different story if the release was projected in one year but lets face it, I forgot all about “Green Heart Games” in the last 8 months since I finished with Game Dev Tycoon! Maybe I am just speaking for myself, but if you offered an “Early Access” or a “Game Preview” where we paid for the game and played summer of 2017, it would help out with the wait (I would even pay full price).

2 Likes