I'm so, so, SO SORRY Minecraft fans, but

Betting for $√(-1)

I Think that Microsoft is too late. Maybe Minecraft solds one copy per ~2 sec (which is really good), but Microsoft bought it for fricking 2.5BILLION DULLARZ!!!
So let’s do really hard math.
Minecraft costs now 19.95E = 25.7 USD
sooooooooooooooo let’s tell how much Microsoft will get within a month:
1 copy sold ~2sec
month = 2,592,000 sec 2,592,000/2 = 1,296,000 copies
blahblah revenueFroMcopies = 1296000*25.7 USD = 33,307,200 USD

Now let’s see how many months it need to be to be to be 2.5B.

derppppp

I played with ma calculator and the closest value was 75 months.
It’s 2.498.040.000 USD.

BUTT

We need to remember, that sales are still falling down, the price can change, the USD and EUR value either, and mainentance costs…

Oh god Microsoft wtf.

BUTT

They can make Minecraft even bigger hit! (lol how) They can make explosion of sales! etc. etc.

EDIT: I counted the sales, just how the counter on minecraft.net says.
First: It’s only an simulation. It gets updated with real stats thought. (Probably Every 12h)
Second: Someday I saw that one copy was sold in 0.5 sec, and today it’s 10 sec. So yeah.

EDIT EDIT:
Oh yeah, I bet that they will get balanced (0$ loss/gain) in like 7 Years.
Maybe.

2 Likes

I’ll bet my car that they will lose 0$ after 3 years
Don’t believe I bet my car?
Here is the proof!

(lol)

5 Likes

What’s so bad about Microsoft? It could be EA, it could be…shivers Disney…Microsoft isn’t as bad as you think.

2 Likes

@Haxor Minecraft does get money from Realms and merchandise they sell too.

If you think about it Minecraft is well known enough that if they stopped selling the game itself right now in 50 years they could still be selling Minecraft character Halloween costumes and things like that.

Just make mincraft 300p and 24 FPS. It gives the most cinematic feeling. #420blazeit

2 Likes

everyone forgot about other merchandise like minecraft guides or clothes et cetera blah blah blah

Oh well
I had no idea about Minecraft Relams…
lolz

Oh btw.

Now let’s play some Terraria.

1 Like

Some people? SOME PEOPLE? They went from making some of the greatest games of all time in the 3D platformer world, to making crappy kinect games. Rare was ruined, tragically ruined

2 Likes

Banjo and Conker beg to differ

Dun dubel post >:C

So true those post bumpers (im 1 of dem now)

now you are (sorry for off topic)