I'm so, so, SO SORRY Minecraft fans, but

NOTE: Please keep this ON-TOPIC
@Charlie, please watch over this in case it goes off-topic or it goes flame wars again. Too bad it’s not fire wars, fire would win ice.

As you can see, a few hours ago, Microsoft bought Minecraft for 2.5Billion dollars.

I’m so sorry for what to happen to Minecraft, since I know some of you enjoy it.

Personally, I don’t like Minecraft at all, I find it bring, it’s my opinion. But I feel sorry for what’s going to happen to Minecraft. But good news! At least it’s not EA!
(Smarter Mobs pack 50$)
(Multiplayer Pack 30$)
(Mod support pack 100$)

4 Likes

Yes! I’m not the only one!

(Sorry Minecraft fans)

(Google. Now. Not after. Where is the money you owe me?)

4 Likes

tbh, microsoft isn’t the worst company, i doubt they’ll try to take over mojang too much, it probably just means that they’re going to try and pull it from playstation

1 Like

When I read this I thought:
“Bill Gates! Buy Google! NOW! AND FREE ME!!!”

1 Like

bill gates isn’t CEO anymore :frowning: . if Microsoft bought Google, holy :green_heart: i’m sure they’d be the richest company ever , on top of apple

1 Like

And get them into bankruptcy (lol jk, sorry Apple fans)

Back on topic

1 Like

RiP Minecraft 2009 - 2014

3 Likes

Spice it up!

(Ignore the gameplay and mind the live reactions)

3 Likes

Oh god, W2S has the best reactions

4 Likes

@KizzaGaming i don’t even like fifa… i watch for the reactions

2 Likes

Microsoft just wants moneh from Minecraft.

3 Likes

@Haxor they’re like 5 years late xD

3 Likes

3 Likes

It doesn’t seem that bad… *Sudden memory of what happened to rareware" damn…

2 Likes

judging by this tweet, i think it’ll be fine

1 Like

Indie games went through a period of glory but will soon all be eaten by Microsoft, EA, Sony etc.

Also, everyone playing Minecraft aren’t automatically fanboys. It is very different from refusing to try out an equally good product. If you do that, you can be called a fanboy.

1 Like

Well first off i have to say they did a good job raising the price to 2.5billion :slight_smile:
mojang wasn’t making much progress on minecraft in my opinion anyways cuz they dont have as much people as microsoft.

Let’s see here

BAD things that can happen to minecraft:

1. no playstation support (this will be very unlikely because they will have to go to court probs cuz they sold alot of PS minecraft compies).
  2. they milk it with DLC
  3. they try to make minecraft 2 but fail hardly.

GOOD things that can happen to minecraft:

1. more marketing so more sales. (good for microsoft anyways)
  2. better mod support or official mods!! :slight_smile: (the modding community in minecraft is Huge! but they can crash your computer mod support would give you much more content so more reasons to play!)
  3. a few good dlc packs (just pay modders to make a stable mod and sell it as dlc and i’ll be happy)
  4. they try to make minecraft 2 and win massivly (i don’t know how they can do this but yeah!)

well i just hope they make mods into dlc or something because you need a good pc to play tekkit and stuff

1 Like
  1. Pfft.
  2. No. no way.
  3. No dlcs, please.
  4. MC2, no.
    mods to dlc --> no, unless they pay modders and claim their work. but still, not dlcs, just updates.
1 Like

Honestly, this was a stupid move by Microsoft. All they’ll gain is little kids which we all know that gamer’s hate their squeaky little voice(I know I do). Besides that, why waste money? Minecraft to me is in the decline, and no one is really making mods for Minecraft anymore. Soon it’ll die out but Microsoft won’t care because they’re a top of a line company whom could spend as much as they want. Minecraft just isn’t in it’s prime, going to be like another Kobe Bryant, once in his prime but now he’s nothing.

1 Like

Minecraft is still growing rapidly every day. It may not be as it used to be in 2011(-ish), but it’s still growing.

2 Likes