If you could change/improve/add ONE thing in Game Dev Tycoon, what would it be?

I would love for the features when adding to a game to be useful.

huh?Adding features to a game actually gives you a better rating o-o

@TheSniper

Yes, but they need to be more balanced and have more of a prominent feature in the game, something that changes the game, like putting joystick on a game that doesn’t need it, and you still get bonuses is absurd.

The ability to nuke the reviewers apron receiving a bad review.
Slaughter the fans who don’t purchase your game
Cat dev tycoon

Well… that’s just. Mean.

More options for grid(steam)

Completely agreed!

Hey Patrick, if you’ve played The Movies, try and make it a little more like that. I’m not asking for a plot of land to customize, but having other companies to battle against and winning awards at awards night would be EPIC! The game would feel more filled that way. Think of it for the sequel.

Good luck! :smile:

I would love to customize it very much so it becomes like ‘Your own Steam’. Choose different games you want to sell it on, games from you or other companies. Set a price. Possibly make a Greenlight… :wink:
Grid is pretty boring now, but I think it would make the game even cooler if it’s more then just a monthly income.

Yeah! That’d be a heck of a lot more to enjoy!

Awards every year to get bonus or money if you win one!

Oh, I would deffinitely add GRAPHIC options to Settings. I’m playing this game very often at work, when I’ve nothing to do… And believe me, game experience is really pitiful. CPU has something about 766 MHz; 512MB RAM. Whole gaming is nothing more than one BIG lagg :wink:
My boss doesn’t intend to replace PCs and I can’t use my own notebook because of confidential data. So sad :frowning:

2 Likes

Simple, I want better feedback about WHY i get certain scores so I can improve more consistently.

A big multiplayer world for Game Dev Tycoon like Sim City you are able to see your friends/enemies Studio and then you can make a deal with different people about making games trade employees etc.

EDIT: Put Game Dev Story and I changed it to Game Dev Tycoon

Game dev story?

More randomness to the storyline and more sabotage and things like that!

@Mopo
They created this game so it wasnt a game that sucked you dry for “Energy” or “Coins”

SO thats why you have to pay a one time payment of 7.99.

@Mopo was referring to making flash and f2p games in GDT, not for GHG to make them.

1 Like

Oh ok, nevermind then.

Emplyees computer upgrades would be also nice. With small bonuses to attributes for every upgrade.