Great Combinations List + Time allocation sliders

No…?

3 Likes

Yes, First time going to the forum and dont know anything
And i know that my name is so creative and logic

A flower that takes Revenge: :blossom: -> :rage: -> :baby_bottle: :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Actually its a lilly that want to make a revenge (even no one hates it)
So creative and kawaii :blush:

I could’t find any pink flowers.

EDIT: Ow, lol XD There are :stuck_out_tongue:

For those of you coming here from the top Google hit (which is still the case, as of Nov 21 2015), you can find a more in-depth guide here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=216784744

This should hopefully help you avoid all the snarky comments being thrown about on here.

Also inb4 ‘ermahgerd dont necro’ :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I will throw in that you cannot put a single slider to 80% when creating a large game. The most you can is 60%, and still have only 100% work load on an employee.

Well it’s technically just over 60%, as you can get away with about 19.98% on the other two sliders, but close enough to make the statement.

Unless someone knows for sure that working your staff past 100% can still yield an 11/10 or even a perfect 10/10 x4 game, we can only go, for casual games, 20%, 60%, 20% in the first two categories, and then 10%, 50%, 40% for category 3.

I earned something like 6.7M in the game. Thx to this website!

This is such a flipping lie !!!

why?

These things are kinda outdated.

Steam Guide is the only helper.

I was going for the “Perfect Game” achievement, but I got 10,10,10,11. Thank you DimieLannes. Now I will NEVER get the “Perfect Game” achievement.

I have put sliders to 80% in a large game according to this guide when i didnt read any further and got a 11 out of 10 so it is surely possible

Then Goes another user who replies to a dead user.

Anyways, So Does the Steam Guide still counts 100% accurate @vizix ?

New update, New guides.
Will try and cough some up.

Well, I was planning on making a new one, a lot more detailed etc, you could also let me do that, no need to spend time here then.

Worked for me, i have millions now

Hey I’m new to the forums here but I was curious. what are the %'s next to each section of development? like if you select Save game and multiplayer and a % shows up at 67%. what does this mean? I’ve been trying to understand this section of development for a while now and I can’t quite figure it out. no tutorial I’ve seen video wise or text wise has explained this part of development.