GDTMP-FX Reborn Again! (Multiplayer Mod)

*Ignore this comment, I just want this thread to be noticed by everyone for those who still seeks on the Multiplayer mod.

Okay, maybe do not ignore this comment, but it seems the servers are pretty lonely and empty on the server list. Anyone have a working Server with an IP? I am up for some GDTMP.

My server was shutdown (Was running a linux build before my host lost all my data), just decided to leave it offline as not enough people were using it, the backend is still live though.

Besides, Is it even possibly for the normal people to access the backend?

Hosting your own server = listed on backend(Server list)

Well before that, I have noticed one thing, possibly due to me not using GDTMP for a very long time.

When I launch the client, only by the .exe without any modification, and typed my own IP to it, It couldn’t reconize it. Giving that, “Couldn’t Connect the Server, Going Offline.” type of error.

You dont type your own IP you would do 127.0.0.1 if you were hosting it yourself and trying to connect

Here is a .js file that was translated into Korean language.
translated Korean
Plz add lang to this mod, Thank you bro.

This isn’t working with 1.6. Are there any plans to update it?

Whats not working with it? Any specific errors?

I dont know if you check this anymore. Everytime we try to make a coop game, it doesnt do anything then when we close cancel the game it says cog error. thoughts?

@JetFox i have noticed the server does not need a backend in order to work , just the client side and the server side will run if someone want’s to use it on their own pc - Question i have is i have noticed the copyright inside it and want to make sure that if i were willing to attempt to fix some of the ingame bugs and issues with the MP mod and maybe look at trying to make it more server sided than not that it would be under Copyright.

Some things i have found is that ingame private message does not work , Server listing does not work , I also wanted to look at maybe putting people into the same world so they can see eachother in another office with options for office upgrade to be extended to a more resourceful end.

Overall idea is to make everything server sided with the intention of making a public MP mod folder they can download - put into mods and done.

I have multiple machines i can use to run server’s for this no problem. Just want to make sure as i have said that by doing this i would not break copyright.

All of the links seem to be dead. Would it be possible to reupload the files to a reliable link. Specifically the backend download. So that we can setup new server lists. This would be great.

Sorry for downtime, forgot to redirect DNS servers to new server for this.

All dl links and backend are online.

error 404 :frowning:

None of your links work!!! i have tried adding you to steam but you are un-responsive … i want to get a public server going but i need to setup a backend server.

Backups are online, took me awhile to find them.

Hey, can you fix server download links please.

1 Like

Hey, can you fix server download links please.

1 Like

Done

Done, reuploaded

1 Like