Games for old/bad PC's

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH NO CHALLENGE FOR ME

oh wait it cant probably because this is not comparible to a FRICKING PS4

BUT HEH IT CAN RUN PLANETSIDE 1 ON ULTRA

probably because its from 2003

Yaaho–

:frowning:
Aww. I would’ve loved a new fellow here.

I would go to the Netherlands if I have a bloody ticket to Belgium then walk from Belgium to the Netherlands

So… what are your specs?
Here’s a list of games I know, that will work on any computer!

• Crawl
  • Half-Life
  • Counter-Strike (1.6, Condition Zero, Source and Global Offensive)
  • The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim
  • Broken Age
  • Minecraft (of course)
  • Don’t Starve
  • The Sims (1, 2, 3 and 4)
  • Need For Speed : Most Wanted (2005)
  • Grand Theft Auto (III, Vice City and San Andreas)
  • Portal (1 and 2)

Old thread, but advice for everyone; don’t get a laptop if you want to game. You’ll spend a lot more than what you want and get a lot less.

3 Likes

I want to add something to that. If you are getting/building yourself a gaming desktop, then LEARN about the different parts and the compatibility between them, don’t be afraid of the learning curve. There were these people who were too lazy to sort anything out, googled ‘gaming pc’ and bought some shitty pre-built or let their friend build it for them. They powered it up; and because the build had a cheap-ass power supply, it blew up and damaged the other parts.

Wait so technically you’re near professional from the sounds of things then

Im late. Better come up with something good for old PC’s.

Children of the nile
+Alexandria Expansion pack

Pharaoh
+Cleopatra Expansion pack

Rome Total War
+Barbarian Expansion pack
+ Alexander Expansion pack

Medieval II Total War
+Kingdoms expansion pack

Caesar IV

Caesar III

Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun

Command & Conquer Red Alert 2

Sonic Adventure

Sonic Adventure 2

BONUS: For new/best PC
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor

Basically I don’t have a youtube tech channel, so I’m not “professional”.

@Killertoad Yeah I would say that the best thing anyone can do when it comes to building their own PC is to get help from someone who knows their stuff. Learn from them.

More easy-to-run games:

– Amnesia: The Dark Descent (runs like a charm. Horror, pretty good story, terrifying moments. Story does also contain dark things like torture so do not play if you are easily deterrent and/or worried.)

– Spore (has already been mentioned here, but I am mentioning it again. Evolution, begin with a tiny organism and ascend through different stages and become an intelligent, advanced empire that can colonize other planets and communicate with other empires.)

– Dead Pixels (2D shooter. Zombies, hard difficulty and lots of fun.)

– Freedom Planet (2D fast-paced platformer. Decent story, very enjoyable gameplay. It does have edgy voice acting but I was not bothered by it, I like some edginess.)

– Terraria (basically 2D Minecraft, more than 2000 items, lots of content.)

– The Talos Principle (puzzles, philosophy and a lot of easter eggs. Solve puzzles In big gardens, deserts and castles while being spoken to by a mysterious god. Game looks amazing in screenshots but the engine is very flexible and offers more than 40 graphical settings. Ranging from parallax/bump mapping, to pre-baked/dynamic shadows, to lots of post-process settings, memory buffer blablabla, etc.)

– SpaceChem (lots of nerdy puzzles, buy it if you like chemistry and/or problem solving.)

– Democracy 3 (I find politics dredging, but I got 52 hours on it somehow, so it was worth it.)

Don’t need a youtube channel to be a professional at something tho.

It was a joke, all these YouTubers claim to be professional builders.

“NEW PC BUILD 2K17 4K 1080P 60FPS 300FPS BLABLABLA PRANK PRANK PRANK, WITH A BOW ON TOP! CAN RUN GTA VI ISNT OUT YET1111!!!111!!!111!!!1111!!!”

Does that describe it in a nutshell?

Also I’m surprised no one has mentioned SimCity 4 Deluxe, it’s easy to run, even on my Laptop

Professional would mean it’s his profession i.e the thing he gets paid for.

i know some other games:

Mari0
Moonbase Alpha
Hacknet
SHENZHEN IO

I recently played all of them. I like them very much :slight_smile:

EDIT: whoops I’m very late oh noes

1 Like

Gotta love Mari0. An alternative version of Super mario maker. Heck, Mari0 was released LONG ago before that. bump

are you serious? civ 5 lags like hell on my laptop. i can only run civ 4