GameBiz 2 vs GameBiz 3

Continuing the discussion from Please delete this thread:

GameBiz2 is much better than 3, Nino totally overloaded 3 with features and stuff
Plus it features a few graphics I made :wink:

I didint played the GameBiz 2, but I know that GB 3 have better Hardware making, the part I like in GB3.

And what graphic did you make :open_mouth: ?
Wellā€¦ GB have poor code and graphicā€¦

Heh yeah this was years ago. I canā€™t even remember now, a few of the backgrounds.

I really hope there will be GB4 with good Interface, and better code.

I have to say Iā€™m not a fan of Text Based games like GameBiz, I can get along with most of them but GameBiz just has (sorry Sir) poor graphics and a horrible interface, at leastā€¦ thatā€™s my opinion. :wink:

GameBiz isnt Text-Basedā€¦ Maybe the first one wasā€¦

It mostly is. There are hardly any graphics and if there are itā€™s badā€¦ you mostly play around with text and you donā€™t have anything different to do (from my experience) :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I think its the GB2. Im playing GB3, so Idk.

Well I personally donā€™t know which one it isā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: (although theyā€™re all pretty much the same ;))

What about CarBizā€¦ it is

bad. Its on level like GB2, but its not fun.

I play GB2 and that game is text-based. I donā€™t like that graphic type of game. Itā€™s really annoying.

Can anyone give me a breakdown on the differences ? Iā€™ve played GB 3, so how different is GB 2 from GB 3 ? And yeah, as @SirEverard said, GB 3 is overloaded with stuff and is definitely overwhelming at first.

GB2 Has bad graphic, but gameplay is similar to GB3 andā€¦ thats really everything I know.

GameBiz 2 is freeware, GameBiz 3 costs you moneyā€¦ while I think GameBiz 2 is 10 times better. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why It s 10 times better?

Itā€™s better balanced, looks better, has better features etc.

LOOKS BETTER? Are You Serious?

Yes, it does. GameBiz 3 is a chaos with textures everywhere. GameBiz 2 is not as crazy overloaded with textures as GameBiz 3. I prefer the style of GameBiz 2 over GameBiz 3. Those are my opinions though. :wink:

The worst is CarBizā€¦
I like GB3 more, the graphic from GB2 isā€¦ bad.

And what are these ā€œmore featuresā€?

I didnā€™t say more features but better features. The features in GameBiz 3 are overloaded and sometimes very stupid. All the features in GameBiz 2 are very good thought out and well balanced. Although you canā€™t really call the graphics better, because there are hardly any. I said I preferred the style and didnā€™t say anything about graphics in GameBiz 3. Itā€™s mostly the style what counts over the textures.