GameBiz 2 vs GameBiz 3

OKay.
But, I still think the GB3 is better.
And, I like making hardware there (Except that, that it takes 250 Weeks…)

But, community is bad.

What do you like so much of GameBiz 3 to prefer it over GameBiz 2?

Graphic, possibilities, HARDWARE MAKING, and little feautres.

And, I didint play GB2, I just watched it, so I dont know everything.

You should play GameBiz 2 then… it’s free and you’re preferring the GameBiz 3 over 2 when you have never played it… seems legit. :stuck_out_tongue:

But I watched Most parts of gameplay.
And, Ive get GB3 for free.
And, did You played GB3?

Watching a game isn’t the full experience. You should play the game first before preferring anything a citrizing the game. You have no valid opinion about it at the moment at all. After all the game is freeware so it’s easy to get the actual experience.

Yes, I have GameBiz 3. I’m actually playing it right now to find out how people can prefer this (without a valid reason) over the amazing GameBiz 2.

Does graphics even matter ? I’m mainly looking for the quality gameplay-wise, so guess I’ll be checking out GB 2 too. Thanks @LineLiar

You’re welcome. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, after playing GB 2, I can say that GB 3 sort of feels like GB 2.5. ( and GB 2 is less complex and a tad easier than GB 3)

I think GB 2 is worse.

1. Text-based graphics. My god I hate it.
  2. It’s a thrilling chaos. I even can’t find where to make a least one game!
  3. It slowdowns some computers. These computer owners are sure to hate this game.
  4. I disagree with @LineLiar. Watching a game is right, not full experience. But even if is not a full experience, you still can learn the basics of games. So thumbs down. And I forgot, basics of the games are easy to learn. Then playing will advance it, making a perfect player for that game.
  5. Also, to say freeware is more bad game than any premium game.

Yes, that graphic is bad
Its not so much chaos! Its easy to find If you will stare at it for 40 seconds.

And, @LineLiar`s opinion. I dont think it is wrong, but I think he doesnt knows how much we can learn from watching videos. So, he Is half correct.

This is like the worst argument ever in my opinion.

1. You know GameBiz 3 is mostly text-based too, right?
  2. You should look better, every thing you need is in the left side, easy to see if you look some better around. In GameBiz 3 the options are EVERYWHERE and it takes longer to find out where everything is.
  3. Well… those people have very bad computers. That doesn’t make the game bad, though.
  4. I didn’t say you would not know the mechanics of the game, I learned Civilization V by watching YT Videos, you know how I got the full experience? By buying it! Watching is never the same.
  5. Because it’s free it’s bad? What the fry man. That is like the worst argument I ever saw in my life.

Hey man, now come up with a good argument as you previous one was totally bullpoop.
P.S. Have you even played both? -_-’’

I know how much you can learn from videos. I learned Civilization V from videos from example. I bought it, but still you don’t know everything. You have to buy things to get the full experience, and you probably don’t even know half of the mechanics in a game without buying it and only watching videos.

Yes. So
Who haz played GameBiz 2/3 (or the first one)?

1 Like

I played Gamebiz 1 and 2 many years ago. I recently picked up Gamedev Tycoon and after completing it a few times, went looking for Gamebiz again, this time trying Gamebiz 3. Here’s my impressions:

• Gamebiz 3’s hardware builder is really cool
  • Gamebiz 3’s game graphics selection is really nice
  • Gamebiz 2 lets you create game engines
  • Gamebiz 2’s game creation has more options
  • Gamebiz 3’s interface is much more cluttered, in my opinion Gamebiz 2 is laid out much better
  • Gamebiz 3 has more detailed genres/sub-genres/game types
  • Gamebiz 3 has some annoying bugs
  • Gamebiz 2 has a better review system

Overall, I love the hardware building in Gamebiz 3, but overall I find Gamebiz 2 to be more fun and have better game-development features (which is what its all about at the end of the day).

Necro!

And yeah I agree with every point. Thought I think that GB 3 is better.

1 Like

Liked!

Pls.
Last post was in July, and you just said

It’s the worst type of necro bump ever.

I’ll one up that

1 Like