Game World Studios [Official Topic]

OK.

(This is here cause OK is too short to post.)

I believe weā€™ve given them a lot of constructive criticism and yet, the developers have no idea what the ā€œcompanyā€ name is themselves. Weā€™re not asking for much. They canā€™t even put up a simple website that is free of charge and itā€™s pretty straightforward.

The real question is, is @Botahamec going to stay with this team or go independent and share his future game with us ?

2 Likes

Sorry guysā€¦ problems are 1000000000 :wink:
Weā€™re in 3 and we canā€™t solve 10000000000000000 problem in 1 minute.
STAY TUNED for new website/project and if anyone want to help us ā€¦ :wink:

Doubt anybody wants to join a team that is full of ā€œproblemsā€.

1 Like

That seems to be Konamiā€™s problem rn

@peradev Make a list of problems. That way if there ARE people here who are capable (and willing) to help, they can.

not,
only with PM.
STAY TUNED!

No, that doesnā€™t make sense. Just make a list. THEN people will PM you if they can help. If thereā€™s no list, thereā€™s no way to know if you can help.

WE NEED :

1. GRAPHICS (1080 PX)
  2. DONATION FOR MARKETING
  3. DONATION FOR WEBSITE
  4. AND MUCH MORE
    This is high problem we canā€™t solved nowā€¦

2 and 3 are not happening, I can tell you that much for free.

True.

Itā€™s good to learn from mistakes. I released Five Nights on the Internet today on Game Jolt and found 3 things wrong with it.

1. This is not similar to FNaF. (besides the title)
  2. My graphic suck (Iā€™m not an artist)
  3. I need to make better schedules (I spent 5 hours balancing it today)

Yes, it is, which is why Iā€™m endlessly reminding you guys of your mistakes. Not you specifically, more @gamedev13600 and @peradev

You expect High Definition? Dude, Your company needs at least 240 or 480 PX.

No first game needs any marketing that costs money.

4 Likes

Apparently Stecyl downscales photos, so that part makes sense at least. Unless thereā€™s been an engine change, as I heard rumors of.

@peradev I am now the artist for TV Tycoon! you have an artist, according to this post. Did he quit?

Yes he did,

iā€™m a developer, not artist

@gamedev13600 Do you know why?

@peradev I never said you were an artist. Even then you could make basic art, Iā€™m no artist, but I still made all the assets for Pixel Tower by hand. (plug)

What did you just agree not to do? May I remind you:

Read the forum rules before going any further. This goes for everyone on this forum, who seem to have lost sight of the good-natured community that we need to be. Even I did for while.

Look, if youā€™re not interested in the project, ignore it. Donā€™t just rant about why you think it sucks.

4 Likes

Good luck with thatā€¦
No one will donate after what happened, guys.

1 Like