Game World Studios [Official Topic]

Hi all,
we’re making Tv Show Tycoon and we’re rebraing our small bussiness :wink:
SO :
Official Name : Game World Studios
Official Website : Cooming Soon

I’m unaware what ‘cooming’ means.

Please, for the sake of this community stop trying to up bring your so called “company”. Honestly, I see you guys going no where as of now.

2 Likes

Nah, let them, it’s funny.

I can’t disagree with that. It is fun to see them make a “game” that is just text and then they plan on transitioning to graphics within 3 months of their initial release.

Yeah, as well the deleting threads for no apparent reason, offering a pre order (not letting that one go) and initially saying it was free, then turning around and being like “actually nah (flips people off while stealing their wallets)”

1 Like

I don’t think anyone will let go of the pre-order. Why buy the game when it’d be easy to leak ? I doubt they’ll have enough coding abilities to let’s say have a licensing system that checks if a user has a code that activates the game. Easy leak.

Oh God, imagine TV Tycoon with always online DRM…

1 Like

It really is.

Sorry about my double post, but SERIOUSLY-
@peradev You migrated past 3 websites, and you still can’t do anything.
And @gamedev13600, i may not be a game developer, but you are the most pathetic developer i have ever seen on media.

Also, do you have any clue why they consider themselves a studio? They communicate over PMs in a forum, they likely don’t live in the same countries and I know for a FACT they don’t have an actual studio building.

They don’t, and for everyone in this so called “studio” if you have any dreams of being developers, stop going for it this early.

I don’t think age is the issue, it’s more of the fact they’re inept.

Yeah, i guess you’re right.

Be nice guys. @peradev, there is no need for a new topic when just posting about this. In the future, post on your previous topic. :wink:

1 Like

Hey guys, again, I’m very confused.
When i asked 5 hours ago if the company is “Game World Studios” or “Game Word Studios”, this was the answer:

And now it’s “Game World Studios”?

OK, sorry, I’ll try and be nicer, but I’m still calling them out whenever they do stuff wrong.

I like seeing new developers because coding is very interesting but when this happens you just lose hope in them. Get more coding skills then come back to us.

@janch32 we have no idea what it is :joy:

1 Like

For the record, it’s Game WorHSDBIJHKSWBWBJUHWJKFd Studios.

@Dayron1234 What do you mean? This IS interesting.For the wrong reasons, but interesting nonetheless.

That’s fine. Just make sure it’s constructive criticism.