Game World Studios [Official Topic]

Sorry about my double post, but SERIOUSLY-
@peradev You migrated past 3 websites, and you still canā€™t do anything.
And @gamedev13600, i may not be a game developer, but you are the most pathetic developer i have ever seen on media.

Also, do you have any clue why they consider themselves a studio? They communicate over PMs in a forum, they likely donā€™t live in the same countries and I know for a FACT they donā€™t have an actual studio building.

They donā€™t, and for everyone in this so called ā€œstudioā€ if you have any dreams of being developers, stop going for it this early.

I donā€™t think age is the issue, itā€™s more of the fact theyā€™re inept.

Yeah, i guess youā€™re right.

Be nice guys. @peradev, there is no need for a new topic when just posting about this. In the future, post on your previous topic. :wink:

1 Like

Hey guys, again, Iā€™m very confused.
When i asked 5 hours ago if the company is ā€œGame World Studiosā€ or ā€œGame Word Studiosā€, this was the answer:

And now itā€™s ā€œGame World Studiosā€?

OK, sorry, Iā€™ll try and be nicer, but Iā€™m still calling them out whenever they do stuff wrong.

I like seeing new developers because coding is very interesting but when this happens you just lose hope in them. Get more coding skills then come back to us.

@janch32 we have no idea what it is :joy:

1 Like

For the record, itā€™s Game WorHSDBIJHKSWBWBJUHWJKFd Studios.

@Dayron1234 What do you mean? This IS interesting.For the wrong reasons, but interesting nonetheless.

Thatā€™s fine. Just make sure itā€™s constructive criticism.

OK.

(This is here cause OK is too short to post.)

I believe weā€™ve given them a lot of constructive criticism and yet, the developers have no idea what the ā€œcompanyā€ name is themselves. Weā€™re not asking for much. They canā€™t even put up a simple website that is free of charge and itā€™s pretty straightforward.

The real question is, is @Botahamec going to stay with this team or go independent and share his future game with us ?

2 Likes

Sorry guysā€¦ problems are 1000000000 :wink:
Weā€™re in 3 and we canā€™t solve 10000000000000000 problem in 1 minute.
STAY TUNED for new website/project and if anyone want to help us ā€¦ :wink:

Doubt anybody wants to join a team that is full of ā€œproblemsā€.

1 Like

That seems to be Konamiā€™s problem rn

@peradev Make a list of problems. That way if there ARE people here who are capable (and willing) to help, they can.

not,
only with PM.
STAY TUNED!

No, that doesnā€™t make sense. Just make a list. THEN people will PM you if they can help. If thereā€™s no list, thereā€™s no way to know if you can help.

WE NEED :

1. GRAPHICS (1080 PX)
  2. DONATION FOR MARKETING
  3. DONATION FOR WEBSITE
  4. AND MUCH MORE
    This is high problem we canā€™t solved nowā€¦

2 and 3 are not happening, I can tell you that much for free.