Game is completely unplayable due to anti-piracy measures, yet I have proof I purchased the game legally.

I have tried everything including factory resetting my phone to try and make this game work and I’m very close to doing everything in my power for a refund because the game is essentially unplayable for me.

I keep getting hit with pirate mode involuntarily, which I know is an anti piracy measure, but I didnt pirate the game. I’m extremely frustrated because I feel like I just threw 5 dollars in the trash.

I’ve already purchased the game twice on PC, and I just spent another $5 on the game for the mobile version, and yet I can’t escape their anti piracy measures no matter what I try. If I knew this was going to happen I would just pirate the damn game because then it would be deserved.

UC Browser SHAREit
I’ve already emailed the support team for Greenheart, to no response. I’ve tried everything in my power to fix this, and at this point I am starting to think it is stuck like this and I just completely wasted 5 dollars. If you have any suggestions, by all means I’m open to all of them.

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried the steps mentioned here:

If this doesn’t help we will absolutely investigate further. Sorry for the trouble.