Game Development stage serror

Error Could not initialize loaded game: ReferenceError: researchCompleted is not defined If the issue persists please report this error to support@greenheartgames.com

Enabled Mods: [“gdt-modAPI”,“UltimateLib”,“website”,“UltimateAchievements”,“SuperConsoles”,“platform-randomiser”,“CK-percentager”,“ef6a5f33-be85-4778-9660-cd7cd134f556”,“DLC”,“extendedGDTfire”,“ExpPackMod”,“1f4a2b2d-c640-414c-a097-9a5e7c446f8c”,“CAMELOT-EXP-PACK”]

This error pops up during the development stage, so er is there any way to fix this?

Try to disable all of your mods, then restart the game.

If that doesn’t work, try this:

Delete your game dev tycoon folder directed in: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common

Reïnstall the game again, does it work now?
WARNING: I’m not responsible if your save files are lost or if your mods are deleted.

I hope this works :wink:

@Lukas_Schuurman, it’s nice that you’re trying to help but your solution will NOT work, and it’s clear that you don’t know what you’re talking about. This is probably caused by a mod which doesn’t work like it should, or a mod that was previously used in the savefile but then disabled. It could also be because of an update to a mod.

The easiest way to fix this is probably to create a new savefile. If that doesn’t work, try turning your mods off one by one and then seeing which one makes the game throw an error.

Disable all your mods then open a new save file

Error Could not initialize loaded game: ReferenceError: researchCompleted is not defined

The game is looking for something that isn’t there so creating a new save file will most likely help

I know that’s what brain freeze said but it helps to know the problems