Game Dev Tycoon General Feedback & Suggestions Rolling Thread 1

You should port this game to iOS! I really want to develop games while i’m in some park or vehicle!

Oh, and “Multi-platform” is totally needed in the game.

• I’d really love to see the ability to send all or select employees on vacation at once.
  • Additionally, the option to plan out Boosts ahead of time therefore not worrying about clicking on the employee’s icon within a specified timeframe (or missing/accidentally having the menu open up losing precious seconds) would be really helpful.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :page_facing_up:

I think a GREAT idea would be also very simple, you could make it, so that we can connect with our friends playing, and be competing companies.

i was thinking if you did multiplayer it would be like you have 1 person in the garage and the other person on the other side(NOTE:when the hoster/other player starts making a game they have to agree on stuff) then when your company expands they can hire AI Players or invite more players i thought of this idea a few minutes ago but it might take some time but it would be fun to play this with our friends

I’m in-favor of this idea.
Their could be a refferal system too

Good idea, but how about Competitive gameplay to?

I think it would be more a lot easier to make it that they each get there own company and compete with one another.

you know competitive gameply might be good but would there have to be something like a cam in the corner to see what the others doing i mean like what they are doing but not what they are making

Of course it is easier to implement competitive gameplay but co-operative gameplay would add a whole different dimension to the game…

Not likely. but this is a idea that i had came up with because some people would like to play with people.

The game is not even made for co-op and you would have to rework almost the whole game to make it work, there for Deming it almost pointless,maybe with #2 if they make a #2 b.c they would be able to rework it in, but as a add on it wouldn’t work.

well if mojang could finish MP in 1.8 then why cant greenheartgames make the same thing happen.

b.c Minecraft was already built for Multiplayer, from the start that was the game plan.

Or, you could have a pop-up saying they made that game, or if they are marketing their game it would appear while they are making it.

Nah, would be like Portal 2 co-op; one guy who doesn’t know what hes doing, and one guy who is just getting incredibly frustrated waiting for the other guy to catch up.

To Saputo:no not at INDEV/INFDEV
To Teelo:No not if the playerA has been playing for awhile

I think if Multiplayer was to be put in, they should make it is have a max of 4 or so players, and everyone has their own company, and when they get in a office they can ask for help from the other players to help with the costs, idea’s, Research points, or be added in the game to help develop it, or even just be a publisher for the game. And they can be friends or enemies, if they are enemies one company can try and make better games which will make the rival have a harder time gaining fans, or like pay a lot of money to make rumors about the rival company which can cause the rival companies fans to lower, and possibly the ability to sue the rival company for something random or because they think fraud is going on. Finally it would be cool to see if a company went out of business the other players could buy the game rights of the company that just went bankrupt, and companies can’t create a game with the same name as other companies without asking for permission. Well that’s my idea’s most likely won’t happen but would be cool to see happen.

Hey there. First off, more of a small bit of tinkering: ItSecond’s already possible to fast forward through the experience distribution after finishing a game. But as far as I can tell, there’s no such option for other animations, such as Game Magazine Reviews, and G3 attendance. Would be cool if we could skip to the results.

Second, and this is of course way more work: Adjustable Difficulty settings.