Game Dev Tycoon Cheats

I don’t know, Can you give me a picture of what it should look like in the code?

It should be like “slot”:1,“cash”:914959503,"

That is an idea of what it looks like incase you deleted something.

Ok thanks, I did to slot 3 but it showed 70k, but when I opened it I had all the money, Sorry for the inconvenience

No problem have fun with it.

PLEASE NOTE:

When you look at the slot, the money doesn’t show. YOU HAVE TO OPEN THE SLOT TO GET THE MONEY.

1 Like

Yep forgot that btw Thank you for the OP the Manager may not of worked for me but the rest of the tips did.You change anything else with it too?I tried gameLengthModifier to 10 so the consoles seem to come out slower giving me time to get into the Third office before the new consoles are released.

Charlie please let me know if any of this is something you guys don’t want posted.

the browser works WOW. Since I’ve completed the game afew time already so i’ll try cheat to see if there’s anything else i missed out. Anyone know weather we can change the office level from those codings?

I’m not sure. When I scrolled through the coding I didn’t find anything. :confused:

we can change the date in the game as well. But i wonder how does the gametime and week in the coding work out?

I’m not sure. I just know that if you change the time forward, you lose money from all the monthly payments.

I tried it, did everything correctly, but when I tried playing, it just says “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘releaseWeek’ of null” Does this happen if I try to move into a new building too early?

I’m not sure when I last played with the money cheat I went straight to the second office and kept getting an error if I tried training because I skipped all the messages from the first office but after I read them it seemed to work fine.

So you went straight towards the second office and started training for staff management when you got the error?

Yep is that what happened to you too?I think it happens because the messages from the first office are set to play before the staff management stuff.

for editing Employees what is the max value i think it starts at like 0.6 in the file of a new save

Sorry I haven’t replied for a while. If you do it too early in the game, say right when you start, it will be confused and think “How did you get that money on your first day?” Make sure you have progressed more into the game. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Do I have to use Mozilla? Because Mozilla has a virus and I can’t really go on it without infecting something else.

If you use the SQLite Manager way I think you do have to go through Firefox I have a few post down the page with SQLite Browser that doesn’t need to use Firefox.

Unless you can find SQLite Manager somewhere else, you have to resort to mozilla.

These methods don’t seem to get outdated when the versions change so may be easier to learn them than looking for a pre-built save game editor every update.