Five Nights at Freddy's 4? Really?

Yeah, so they’re coming out with a forth one called" Five Nights at Freddy’s 4: The Final Chapter"… Just sayin, “The Final Chapter” doesn’t mean it’s the last FNAF. For example:

Scott Cawthon (FNAF Creator) must never see the light of day, cause it feels like we get a new FNAF every other month.

1 Like

The date on the picture is october… “every other month” doesn’t really work if the next game is released in october. It wouldn’t work anyways, but still.

1 Like

Emphasis on “feels like”. Read the full sentence before you critique. mic drop :sunglasses:

well…I think there will be 10 FNAF…and the last will tell all the REAL story

well…I think we should just wait and see :wink:

Whoops just found a news that FNAF 4 is coming
Gonna do more work to get some money again

Five Nights at Freddy’s is literally the worst series ever. Everytime it’s more of the same with only a couple new features, and he pumps it out. This guy is worse than Ubisoft, Activision and Electronic Arts can ever dream of. I guess the people are dumb enough to fall in his trap for a fourth time, because humans right?

Saying he’s worse than Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, and Activision is a little harsh, don’t ya think? He’s one guy.

I like the story.

3 Likes

His one guy Who use whatever you say to him as an idea
And it’s not a trap his making the game not only for money but for giving People the rest of the lore and it’s the lore that keeps everything going and look at freddy he not that scary if remove just everything about him and it’s made by one guy in 4 months and if one Can do that Think what 4 guys Can do “Cough” “Cough” No Man’s Sky “Cough” “Cough” could bring beautiful things

Electronic Arts makes horrible games and :shit: them out at high price

Scott Cawthon milk the game but its high quality and cheap

So in GDT style

Scott: 8/10 High Design but a little low on Technology

EA: 2/10 oh god is the PC game crash is coming!?!?

He’s one guy. So? What’s your point?

We can wait longer for more lore, and instead of creating more games with more lore, what about being less of a cashgrab and actually putting more lore in one game instead of little bits in several games? Oh no, of course not, that would mean LESS money!

He makes several games in a serie which are exactly the same apart from some minor changes. Yeah, pretty sure I could do that as well. No Man’s Sky looks actually interesting won’t be pumped out by cashgrabs like FNAF is.

That’s not true actually. Electronic Arts is a horrible company; yes. Electronic Arts make horrible games; no. There’s a different between that. Just look at games like SimCity, Battlefield (it was good once), Mass Effect, The Sims, Dragon Age, Titanfall, Mirror’s Edge, Dead Space, Spore… need I go on? See? Horrible company does not equal horrible games. There’s no way you can tell me all of these games are horrible. \

What he develops is far from high quality. Yes, he makes a game and people enjoy it; but that is not the same as high quality games. Assuming Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 comes out within a year from the first one, which it most likely will be means you have paid a total of €29/$29 in a year for 4 of those games. Yeah… not so cheap when you do the math. Especially for games that only change minor things.

Conclusion: He is worse than Electronic Arts, Activision and Ubisoft.
Conclusion 2: This forum is full of Five Nights at Freddys fanboys who can’t see the truth.

1 Like

You do realize that a majority of the games you mentioned were ruined by EA, right? The Sims was butchered with The Sims 4, Battlefield: Hardline was terrible and has major problems, Mass Effect’s ending was “rage-inducing”, Dead Space 3 was disappointing and so on. Some of those were opinions I’ve heard from many gamers and reviews. I don’t want to know where you get your information and opinions from…

Any success that came from a EA published game came from the developers. When you’re known for taking beloved game series and ruining them, you know something is wrong with your company.

Never did I state that all of these games are great. Neither did I say that all the games in mentioned franchises are amazing. The fact that 1 game per franchise is bad does not make it a horrible franchise and does not make the other games in that specific franchise horrible either.

A lot has been fixed lately with The Sims 4. The latest expansion pack Get to Work is good. They added things that should’ve been there on release back in again like pools. It’s not at all a horrible game. Loading screens also don’t make a horrible game. Remember The Sims 2? That could load for a while but we didn’t hear anyone complaining there either. The point with The Sims 3 vs The Sims 4 is that most people compare The Sims 4 to The Sims 3 with ALL expansion, which is unfair since The Sims 4 does not have the amount of expension packs The Sims 3 had yet.

Again, one in a franchise with dozens of entries of which some are quite good. Battlefield 4 was absolutely shit at launch and now it’s very playable. At least EA sometimes does have the intention of fixing up things they had fucked up. I also find it ironic that most people accuse Battlefield: Hardline of being terrible just because it’s more of the same… exactly what Five Nights at Freddys is, but I don’t see anyone complaining there.

A disappointing game is something entirely different than a horrible game. The Elder Scrolls Online was a disappointing followup to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but not at all a horrible game. The Sims 4 is a disappointing followup to The Sims 3 for most, but not a horrible game. There’s a difference between disappointing and horrible.

One part of a game does not make the entire game horrible. Do remember that your playtime with Mass Effect 3 averages about 24 hours if you play it properly. That’s a whole day full of Mass Effect 3, and the last 30 minutes are shit? (I’m guessing there since I have not played Mass Effect 3 yet. Also please avoid spoilers since I am currently playing through Mass Effect 1 and I am planning on completing the entire franchise.) Does that make for a horrible game? I think not. A lot of games have problems, but 1 problem does not make 1 game entirely horrible.

I get mine from facts like I am stating those in this post. I’m not the person to go like: ‘‘omg bad company means bad gamess!!! omg disappointing totally is the same as horrible…’’ because that would make me seem as blind as you currently are, nothing personal obviously.

Thanks for that captain obvious. Electronic Arts does not create games as much themselves and rather publishes them. Of course the success then comes from the developers and not the distributors. That does not take away that games published by EA can be qualified as EA Games.

The game’s price is cheaper and lasts longer than a meal at McDonalds, the story is more interesting than many other games that were released last year, and it’s more cryptic than CoD zombie Easter Eggs.

The gameplay may be a little weak, but it’s only a 5 level arcade game which is a bit more manageable than having a game with few mechanics and having 20+ levels.

It’s not great in terms of gameplay, but it has a interesting story and lore behind it. He’s not asking for much and because of all that, the game is good. The game has a certain charm to it and it works. If you’re just looking at the game as a game, and not a story, then I can agree with you on that this may not be that great a game. So you’re almost better off having a TellTaleGames-type of mentality when playing this game, and look for the story which is there.

As far as him milking 10 FNAF games, I honestly doubt that. He’s telling a story first, and making a game second. It’s not the best mentality to have when making games but like I said before, it works.

2 Likes

I’m not a fanboy…I just like the story it is so confussing

What I meant when I said ‘The Sims 4 butchered the Sims’ was: EA said that if The Sims 4 didn’t turn out well that they would most likely not make another one.

You sorta have a point there, but TS4 practically ruined the open-world concept that TS3 almost mastered, along with TS4 not using general features. Not only that, but they have the audacity to charge $70 - $100 bucks for a somewhat devolved game?

It does somewhat ruin them for people who have been with a series for a long time. If you have ever seen the Star Wars movies then you know the kind of disappointment I am talking about. Eventually, you can try to look past it, but the shadow of those disappointing games and/or movies will still lurk as you do your best to experience what once was…

1 Like

i only look forward to FNAF to watch matpat’s game theory videos :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Haha, me too. Have you seen the most recent one? It’s two-parts. Part two comes out next week! :smile:

1 Like

how did he get the entire layout of the SAVE THEM minigame map.
how.