Five Nights at Freddy's 4? Really?

Photoshop lol.

If he’s recorded his gameplay, then he could use the editing software to grab the images and then using photoshop, re-size and piece them together.

1 Like

Wow lol

I know, right? What’s next?
FNAF 5 : Freddy Lives
FNAF 6 : Freddy Strikes Back
FNAF 7 : A New Beginning
FNAF 8 : Final Five Nights
FNAF 9 : We Lied

3 Likes

OK, now it’s just getting irritating. I can understand FNAF 1, that was alright, and even FNAF 2, though you just had to hold the mask down. But 3? And 4? Seriously? Jesus.

I feel like this:

3 Likes

FNAF 10 : Reboot

Have you ever actually played FNAF 2? I’m not saying it’s good, but you can’t just “hold the mask down” or the puppet will get you.

EDIT: I forgot that Carzan supposedly ‘left’. So I was just talking to a dead person, lel.

3 Likes

Hate when people judge a game and haven’t even played. To be honest, the games are very fun and entertaining, with an entresting story. (Watch game theory)

Honestly, those videos are just theories. Literally, just a game theory. I’ve actually tried to play the mobile port and i had no idea what was going on when i played it. Different strokes for different folks, i guess.

The PC version was better than the mobile port

The worst thing about FNaF fandom is Immatured kiddies that create the worst theory and GameTheory Fanbase that thinks his theory is a fact and f*cked up people who do R34 picture.
Well I’m on the “Normal Fans that play the games and got dem feels”

Some game developers milked games because the imatured fans want more but it doesn’t ticked off people because they knew about it

FNaF is something new and people were surprised when it became a hit. When youtubers played the games to their half kiddies fanbase causing theme to flock the fanbase and force the developers to make more games.

1 Like

Really, the worst thing about FNAF is its obnoxious fanbase made out of poodepie’s and markiply’s fans. Next to it is the franchise milking.

If this is the final one, the kiddies will flock to other games (I guess kids today like violence and weird stuff) and corrupt them like FNaF was. After a few years, Old fans check the website amd a new Hype has begun, Five Nights at Freddy’s 5 Freddy Lives

It’s actually made by one guy. I’m surprised the “kiddies” haven’t (figuratively) rubbed this all over your face.

Yeah, how do we know it’s the last one? Yes, it’s “FNAF 4: The Final Chapter”. But lets not forget:

“The Final Chapter” means nothing. Although, I actually do like this Scott Cawthon guy. I’ve read a few interviews and he seems like a really nice guy! :smile:

EDIT: Oh, yeah… I forgot… They’re making a Five Nights at Freddy’s MOVIE…

Dude I said IF this is the last one not this is the last one

Yeah I like him too. He donated 120K I think to a charity stream and even before FNaF he makes game to donate the fund to Orphan children.

And I already know he makes this game alone but his game looks polished and like 3D even thought its just a image frame

And the Movie, Hopefully it will be a same thing as The Super Mario Bros. MOVIE

And I was agreeing with you. Read what I said again. I said ‘Yeah, how do we blah blaha’. Notice the “Yeah”. It’s subtle, but I was agreeing with you.

The 3rd one was actually 3D. But not the first two. Nonetheless, that is still impressive.

No all of them are not 3D because Some guy extracted the image and found out that these are images frame by frame. It uses Clickteam Engine which is impossible to make 3D models move

I stand corrected.

And that’s one hell of a shitty idea.

3 Likes

So guys I heard there will be an attack to FNAF fandom and hack Scott and famous youtubers to bring shame to FNad and if anyone want the link to support the attack ask me
And they will also terminate FNaf fans account. But they will only target famous sites ( they will never attack me here)

This is going way too far. Hate FNaF they all want but really?!?! Hack them?!?! The World Has Gone Mad

Need i remind you that if the movie is successful enough it may get a sequel?