!Error Alert! Requesting Assistance

InvalidStateError: An attempt was made to use an object that is not, or is no longer, usable.

If the issue persists please report this error to support@greenheartgames.com

Enabled Mods:

No mods activated.
Game Version: 1.5.28

Platform: Windows

Distribution: Steam

The game starts up just fine and I can create my company like you normally would, but as soon as I get the basis of what my game is gonna be about and what platform and graphics it is going to be use on and with, that Error message pops up and when I close it my character is no longer on screen and I am forced to restart the game to try again. This has happened on the first game made for all 5 times I’ve tried to make new accounts with different starting games, company names, character names, different starting systems. I have no idea what could be causing this and I haven’t installed mods at all. Requesting any assistance on how to stop this from happening again

- Deathwish

Have you tried the basics? Such as…

Have you reinstalled the game?
and
Have you verified Integrity of Game Files?

If none works, would recommend you to install Better Error Handling Mod because you’re explaining the Effect from the outside, but not the Cause from inside.

Otherwise, good luck getting help from someone else, Preferably @PatrickKlug.

I have Uninstalled and Reinstalled the game and so far that seems to work fine. Thanks you!