Czech translation

So, now we can translate your game, will you create Czech language on http://translate.greenheartgames.com/ ?

CZ fun

5 Likes

Thanks for your interest. We need someone who has the experience and the time to be a moderator for a language before we start a translation project. Otherwise no one can accept translations and make sure that the translations are good and consistent.

Hello, i want to tell that i am owner of this magazine: it-svet.eu, sportovni-noviny.eu, ze-zivota.cz. And i have lot of people for publish text,so i can create team for translate your game.

1 Like

If you can rally people to the cause that would of course be helpful but we still need a moderator who has played the game and who has experience translating from English to Czech before we can start.

This is necessary so that we can assure that the project has a high chance to successfully finish. If we just have suggestions from people with no one to moderate we can not integrate this into the game.

hello, i played whole game and iam good in translating from English to Czech :smile:

I can help to translate. :slight_smile:

Ke komu se mám hlásit? :smile:

Hello, I played the game and I would like to help with translation. Although I translating, when I’m bored :smile:

Až dodelam maturitu tak je chci přesvědčit, ze preklad dokazu zařídit, lidi je dost jak koukám :slight_smile:

Hello. :slight_smile:
I’d be willing to take the role of a moderator for the game translation, alongside with atleast 1 more person, considering there are lots of writings and 1 person would probably spend an eternity doing all the corrections. Czech language is very rich in details and just a little fluctuation in the translation can completely change the meaning of the sentence. I dare to say I have a sense for such little details, and since I enjoy working with languages, I’d take this as a personal challenge, which I could use as a reference work when applying for university (If you wouldn’t mind, ofcourse).

I’m a native Czech speaker with lots of experience in the English language territory (I do live broadcasts in English, graduated from English and attended numerous English competitions, most of which I’ve won).

So If you ever decide to give a Czech translation a green flag, you can count on me. :wink:

Hello, can i help you with translation?
Čaute tiež rád pomôžem s prekladom.

I will gladly help to translate this epic game into Czech language.

I enjoyed this game very much and I would love to help you in every possible way. Your attitude towards game developing is fantastic. It warms my heart to see someone like you!

Czech Republic is small country like your dev team so we have smililar feelings of wanting to get our place in this big world. Give us chance to translate your game into our national language and let us inspire our fellow Czechs by your story!

Sad Reason

on a sidenote: “do you know where the czech repulik is” - oh, well…about 600km east by south east of here…hell of a place in the 90s…noteworthy beverages and lots of “comradeship”…but i digress… :wink:

Count me in for this :slight_smile:

I would like help with translation…
Sice jsem ji nekoupil,ale chci se takto odčinit… :slight_smile:

Hello,
I can help too :slight_smile:

I would like to help or to be moderator.
I am native czech speeker and I am also little programator (I have programed both czech and english games), although I havent released nothing big yet :smile:. I love my language and I have played this game for about 20 hours. And how will be solved problems with letters like č, ř, ě or š?
Nikin
PS: Tak, kdy s tím můžem začít :laughing:.

Hi,
Me too :slight_smile:

Peter

Glad to help with translation

Jsem zvyklý dělat titulky a překlady do starých her když se s tím začne dejte mi vědět Email: Aladalar@gmail.com rád pomohu
P.S.: Do Října mám docela dost volného času

Count me in.

Mám za sebou nejednu překladatelskou zkušenost (naposledy Bioshock Infinite) a rád přiložím ruku k dílu.
Hádám, že moderátor se postará o rozdělení textů mezi lidi, takže nějakejch pár kilo taky zvládnu.

Jen doporučení: Čím více lidí, tím hůře to dopadne (Nekonzistence, 3/4 odpadnou, protože jejich text bude prostě crap, chaos na organizaci, věčné kontrolování po ostatních, atd atd.)
Až začnete, napište mi na KhalashnikovfATgmail.cz

Eventually: I have kinda a lot of experiences with running translation team so I can easily host this moderator post.