Console Industry Tycoon

Hi , Everyone my name is Michael , and i am beginning to plan a game which at the moment has the name “Console Industry Tycoon” in which i hope to soon start developing with a small team , in which i am looking to find programmers & artists in order to develop the game as i am not skilled in that area but have some great ideas and will try my best to add the best to the project and hopefully develop a game that the public will love , from advise at the moment i am thinking of developing the game on ClickTeam Fusion 2.5 .

This game is mostly a community game and is not really aimed at making as much money as possible but to make a quality game , hopefully some people take some interest in the project!

Thanks,
Michael

1 Like

I think there’s already another thread like this.

This is a different project though :slight_smile:

Thanks , for the input though

Oh kk. Can I be the script writer (guy who writes the words that the gamer can actually read)?

Do you have much experience in script writing?

If so we could go over the plan of the game , if you have experience and are willing to be dedicated to the project :smile:

Thanks!

Also possibly make a example , that i can see if i like , just a short example :slight_smile:

Newspaper style:

Q3, 226:

#PlayHard 7 INTRODUCED

Today, PlayHard, arrived, brandishing it’s ergonomic new controllers (available in a wide variety of colors), a revised User Interface, and a state-of-art PC-based CPU. It can run any Doors System, from Door Front, to Door 10.

Vitrex, the PlayHard’s manufacturer, stated, and I quote ‘The new PlayHard can, and will last for the next… ooh, I don’t know… 15 years?’

Will the 1337 (destined to be released next month), be able to catch up on the PH7? Only time will tell, as the 1337 gets ready for the biggest battle in console history…

Absolutely Great! You can for sure be the Script writer , pm me and we can discuss the story and the games story.

Good Job,
Michael

2 Likes

DO IT
Please

1 Like

We have a plan ready , we just need some staff on a team now , if you don’t think there is benefit her there quiet frankly is because this game is unique and innovative , the game will be sold around $10-$15 and should make some money in which you will be paid according to your work on the game , depending on how much the game makes , but overall i’m trying to achieve a great game for a small community like ourselves not many people make tycoon games , but they are quiet possibly the best game genre , in my current opinion and we don’t have much variety all usually park tycoon games , which are fun , but there are almost no tycoon games with in depth business & strategic simulations in which i would like to achieve , i would like the game to be in 2D but if the team is capable of 3D would accept that but 2D is absolutely great!

Thanks , Hopefully some interest?
Michael

I can do some art…I`m a photoshopper :slight_smile:

Sounds good , do you have much experience? in making textures and art in games?

Thanks,
Michael :slight_smile:

Im going to study Game artist next year, I have a own studio etc :slight_smile:

Would you be able to design a console named “playnasion” which is a playstation clone for the game.

Just as a example

Depends on the kind of art you want :slight_smile:

Like in GameDev tycoon’s console’s , but in 2d? but not a replica of game dev’s

I guess…but it would be hard…

The idea seems fun. Good luck. If you can picture it please show it

1 Like

Sorry , i just need some example of your work and how you can contribute to the game , would u be willing to texture the entire game? with some help hopefully from some other people…

Once development beings which i hope it does !

I will update the community through it with progress and a link to the website and our steam green light which will hopefully get through !

With some help this becomes a reality