Back to Half Life 2!

Yes. I really really love the graphics style in The Walking Dead.

He means Superbadass or Superbad :wink:

No mr. smartass. I mean superb. :wink:

Ow, lol XD

Lets see, Half Life 2 defined made physics important in games, gameplay is great, pace is amazing, thought out story, replayable, graphics hold up to the day.

Indeed. It is an excellent game, as I said earlier. Please quote where I said it was a bad game. The Walking Dead also blew new life into the Adventure genre and redefined it. The Walking Dead is also very replayable, more so than Half-Life 2. Thereā€™s a lot of thought in the story, more so than Half-Life 2. The graphics of The Walking Dead will also hold up a long time, just like Half-Life 2. So yes, The Walking Dead is a better game over Half-Life 2.

The Walking Dead has a good Graphic theme.

1 Like

Come on, they are both good games.

You canā€™t change othersā€™ opinions if they have played both of these games, so just donā€™t try.

3 Likes

Right

Are you playing a different Walking Dead than us? The lip-sync is all off and the lining is way too bold. The style might be nice, but I donā€™t think it will be able to ā€œhold up a long timeā€.

1 Like

But The Walking Dead has still Hype, but the lip sync is definitly off.

Iā€™ve never had any problems with the lip syncing in The Walking Dead. The graphics are great because it has a special theme. Half-Life 2 has the generic ā€˜ā€˜Iā€™m trying to look very realistic.ā€™ā€™-graphics that almost all the games use, so itā€™s nice when one comes with a cool different style. Especially when itā€™s executed as well as in The Walking Dead. So yes, because itā€™s special I think it will hold up for a long time. In the end, itā€™s based on comic book style, which wonā€™t change since they are comic books. Technically if comic books were exactly the same in 40 years, then the game would still be like a comic book, and still would have great graphics because of that.

Borderlands did the graphics first.

(They are the same style)

Did I ever imply that The Walking Dead did it first? No. I just said that The Walking Dead does it amazingly, and probably better than Borderlands anyway.

Have you played borderlands?

Iā€™ve played Tales from the Borderlands, which pretty much has the same art style as the official Borderlands games.