Back to Half Life 2!

kk.

but just last one
(if its not a HL3 joke)

3 Likes

Hey guys,

Please stop with the Illuminati, HL3 and any other memeā€™s that are currently hip. These things are only funny for a short time.

5 Likes

I never played the Half-Life series. I played Portal (not Portal 2), tho.

Illuminati confirmed!

JK

True True.

1 Like

Top10Memes and ValveNewsNetwork things, or not? :wink:

both of them. xD

Also. pls dont necro :wink:

1 Like

OMG I love half life. Why do you think my current steam name is CombineStalker? (Hint: The Laser-eye Dudes in the Citadel)

1 Like

Okā€¦ hate incoming.

Half-Life 2 is an excellent game but not the best PC game ever like many people claim it out to be.

3 Likes

Fine, whatā€™s the best?

IT IS THE BEST GAME. IT REVOLUTIONIZED THE GAMING INDUSTRY

1 Like

In my opinion? Mass Effect is the best game Iā€™ve played. Dishonored and The Walking Dead also beat Half-Life 2, Thatā€™s my top 3 games at least. I played through the second one entirely and a bit of Episode 1 but that just got boring. Let me just empathize on the fact that I think itā€™s an excellent game, but not the best.

1 Like

Nice opinion. :unamused:

I donā€™t even think that itā€™s an excellent gameā€¦
itā€™s just an 10 year old FPS.
It maybe is different than the others, but I just didnā€™t like it that muchā€¦

But hey
Its engine gave birth to great games like Counter Strike or Left 4 Dead

Or ar least Half-Life 1ā€™s

3 Likes

Oh Iā€™m so sorry I have an opinion you donā€™t agree with. I shouldnā€™t be allowed to have one, of course.

1 Like

Yes, only for a short time. Itā€™s only a triangle and stuff, It is not that super awesome when you see a triangle to then shout: ILLUMINATI CONFIRMD.

1 Like

I played Portal 2, i didnā€™t buy Portal. I maybe will in the future.

How does the walking dead beat HL2?

The story is amazing. The graphics are superb. The gameplay is great. The pace is amazing. The characters are very well thought out. So yes, in my opinion The Walking Dead definitely beats Half-Life 2.

Huh? Itā€™s got itā€™s own style, but ā€œsuperbā€?