Back to Half Life 2!

I decided to take a look at Half Life 2 again, as I remember I adored that game before. It was just as fun as before!

I got to “We Dont Go To Ravenholm Anymore” and eventually had to take a good break because that level gives me the creeps. After that I remembered why I used a walkthrough; there’s a part where infinite enemies spawn and you have to do a horrible parkour sequence which I never remembered.

Well anyway, its fun to be back! I don’t own Episode One or Episode Two but I might buy them if I crave more!

1 Like

I’ve never actually played the Half Life series.

Just got episode one, it is great!

wait there are 3 posts… so. 3 = HL3

Half Life 3 confirmed.

Please stop, I doubt you have even played the first two ones.

No, no, people who say that have never played.

i played half life 1 and half life 2 and i have them still. the combine, dr breen and G-MAN…

Im just a HL3 trollzer
But really. I am waiting for HL3

GIVE GABEN HIS MONEY

@Stain (@Stian)

How could you infer that he hasn’t played the first two ones from the fact that he made a HL3 joke? (I haven’t played Half Life games but you’re just being silly.)

1 Like

There’s a community made mod for Half-Life 2 coming out called Half-Life 2: Update. It promises to make the experience even better. You should take a look at it, it sounds awesome.

1 Like

I have a HL2 CD somewhere, but I think I lost it…

Funny song plus HL3 joke. (maybe)

Dis is why HL3 or HL2: EP 3 is not released…

2 Likes

Because he’s spewing them all over the place. If he’s absolutely so excited about Half Life 3 he should at least have played the first games. And its no longer a joke, its an annoying line people say to be cool.

1 Like

I’ve played HL1 and HL2 except EP 1 and 2 and there is some chance that VALVe will make HL3

Cuz of the new game engine Source 2. I think the new source engine will have HL3 in the future.

Another one which is really true… VALVe cant count to 3… I guess cause its all…

#MICROSOFT FAULT. ##

What.

As a Half-Life 3 fan you should know that Gabe Newell came out recently to tell the people that there will be NO Half-Life 3 unless employees at Valve want to make it. I also think their priorities are at Steam VR, Source 2 and Steam OS right now. Don’t expect a Half-Life 3 any time soon.

bethesda give me my dishonored 2 :frowning:

2 Likes

They’re not actually expecting it, they just like making that joke.

1 Like

I know, but I just hoped that when Gabe Newell came out and said that they would stop making all useless posts about it. Nothing annoys me more on the internet than that ‘‘joke’’.

2 Likes

I’ve played HL and HL 2 just yesterday.
Gotta say, don’t really liked the first one, but HL 2 looks really nice.

Still, I like G Mod more

1 Like

I hate HL3 right now. Ill stick to Counter Strike, Cities XL 2011, Battlefield 1942, Minecraft 1.8.3, HL1 & HL2 and Sims 3 without EPs (for now)

There I became a 1st class PC gamer.

Then stop making stupid jokes about it. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like