Anyone here like any television show?

Cartoon? Comedy? Drama? No one here? Anyone? Okay.

I like Dragon Ball…
and Dragon Ball Z…
that’s about it :stuck_out_tongue:

Doctor Who

1 Like

I liek pokemans
and Maharaja Lawak Mega 2015
and Spongebob.

That’s all folks.

simpsons
silicon valley
marvels agents of shield
mentalist
(top gear)
local (belgian) TV
lots of youtube replaces tv for me

i thought there was only one youtube?!

Most of the things I like already ended…

• Warehouze 13
  • Wayward Pinez
  • The Mentalist…z
  • Criminal Mindz
  • Give me any cop show I’ll watch it (except for CSI. :green_heart: CSI.)
  • Fireflyz (don’t judge me)
  • Agentz of Shield
  • Pokemanz (i dont watch it consecutively though)
  • Dragern Ballz
  • Everybodyz Likez Raymondz (i dont watch it anymore tho)
1 Like

This question was made for me. I love TV shows.

Orphan Black: This TV show is one of the best out there. I can’t really say anything about it without spoiling the plot for any of you. Tatiana Maslany’s performances are perfect. Absolutely ‘‘bloody’’ perfect. The other cast members are also great, the story is amazing and the seasons get better and better. It has 3 seasons so far and is available on Netflix to watch. There is a fourth season underway.

Game of Thrones: I would say nuff said but for any crazy person that hasn’t heard about this groundbreaking show I’ll say that it’s amazing. The sets, the acting, the costume design, the story… all damn near perfect. The characters are well realized, plethoras of plot twists and well done shock factors. 5 seasons so far with 10 episodes each. It’s about medieval times and houses fighting for the iron throne. Very violent and political, and just so well made. Must watch. If you’re scared of the violence and gore, I am currently in Season 2 and have not had any problems with it yet. There is a sixth season underway.

Once Upon a Time: I love fairytales and every single twist on them is great in this show. The acting is great with absolutely great actors/actresses. Lana Parrilla does a great job as Regina/The Evil Queen. It has 4 seasons with 22/23 episodes each so far and there is a fifth season underway slated for late September premiere. The first 3 seasons are all great and the second half of Season 4 is as well. The first half of Season 4 I personally did not enjoy because of the whole Frozen twist, and if you think this show is childish then boy oh boy, think again. Try it out, also available on Netflix. The idea is fairytale characters being transported in our own world with a curse that the evil queen performed in the Enchanted Forest. Half of the episodes are the fairytales with a twist, and the other half is in the real world. It cuts back and forth in the episode. Absolutely amazing.

Arrow: If you talk comic book movies, then Arrow (the TV show obviously) beats out any of them. They are all great, but Arrow is amazing. The acting is amazing, the storyline is great and the characters are well thought out for the live action incarnation. It does get boring at times, in which case you’ll just have to stop watching for a bit and return later. It has 3 seasons so far with 23 episodes each. There is a fourth season coming. It’s available on Netflix and therefore easy to watch.

Empire: I found this great TV show quite recently. It’s a 2015 TV show wth only 1 season so far, but a second one in production to air in September. It has great drama and great performances from the actors under which are Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard. The characters are good and the music in this is amazing. It is about a very popular music label called Empire Enterprises which is doing extremely well with black talent, but when Taraji P. Henson’s character shows up things go a little bit sideways. It has great drama. Overall it’s just a great show.

If you’re talking reality shows then I know only two good reality show that you should give a shot.

Survivor: Survivor is the one and only show that made reality shows a thing. It is the one of the few great reality shows. In Survivor, 18 people are divided into tribes at the start of the season, with both their own island. With nothing but clothes, they have to basically survive on the island. The focus in the early seasons was mostly on the surviving part. They occassionally have challenges; a reward challenge or an immunity challenge. With the reward challenge your tribe can win certain things like flint, food and comfort. With the immunity challenges you fight for immunity. The losing tribe here needs to go to tribal council. Both of these are done with your tribe. In tribal council people have to vote someone off their tribe. That means that your time at camp has to involve not only survival, but strategy and alliances. Alliances generally are a group of people who vote together, but you can always flip on your alliance; for worse or better. That means there’s a lot of strategy involved in the show to make sure you are not the one going home that night. At a certain point in the game the tribes merge and become one. From here on out the challenges stay the same, apart from the fact that everybody is on their own with these challenges. There is also a thing called Immunty Idol. If you have an Immunity Idol you can use it before the votes are read by the host of the tribal council (Jeff Probst) and eliminate any votes for you or another person with it. This sometimes means that, for example, if there are 2 alliances with one outnumbering the other, if the outnumbered alliance finds out who the other alliance is voting for, they could possibly use an immunity idol on that person and therefore guarantee their vote to go home. Of course this other alliance could always lie, Survivor is a game about numbers and strategy more than about survival. The immunity idols however are not easy to find, and you can choose who you want to share with that you have the immunity idol, or you could just keep it to yourself. There’s a lot of drama and it’s bloody amazing. If you are interested, then try out Season 28 first. It will give a good idea of how the game works and how you should be playing it. That’s enough rambling about Survivor for now.

The Amazing Race: Far from as good as Survivor is, but still entertaining to watch. Teams of 2 race around the world. They have to do challenges underway which slows them, and they need to complete them as fast as possible. The last team to arrive at the pit stop (the end location for that episode) gets eliminated. Makes for some great drama and entertainment. They get clues underway on where to go next after they have completed a challenge. I believe there are 2/3 challenges per episode and then the pit stop. Also a great show if you’re in for some good reality. CBS is really the king of reality shows here. I personally really enjoyed Season 21 of the show.

I could ramble along longer here but I’ll stop it for now.

2 Likes

South Park FTW!

there is

Jon Snow!

"IGN - 0/10 " Not enough writing!

“Suits” is really good, its about lawyers!

Blimey, don’t triple-post.

sorry. :cry:

I feel sad about that show. The last doctor is probably gonna die soon, every doctor dies.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLL
kyle’s mom is a big fat bitch she’s the biggest bitch in the whole wide world

I like Game of Thrones. R.I.P Jon Snow.

Anyone here likes any cartoons? Maybe for adults? Teens? Kids? Who cares?
btw Gravity Falls is cool. :grinning:

Thanks for that spoiler lmao.