Anyone here like any television show?

No need for a triple-post.

lol becuz every posts one sentence then Liney comes with a whole book gg

Yes. I put more effort in. Pretty much because I probably love TV shows more than anyone here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

WHY WAVE SHOULDNā€™T BE ALLOWED TO WATCH TV!

Chapter VI
WARNING: My taste in music, art, literature, and films are complete and utter shit. I mean, come on, I like 17 Again. Who likes 17 Again?

Warehouse 13 (5 seasons, 64 episodes, ended)

If you like sci-fi or SciFi, youā€™d probably have heard of this show by now. Itā€™s a science fiction series based around history. Basically, this show focuses around archaeological artifacts and its supernatural power when taken into the right hands. Itā€™s sort of drama-ish, half comedy-ish with history sprinkled in. It has great acting and a good way of showing how a story should be told, not to mention the character developments. It also has Saul Rubinek in it (need I say more?). It has ended, sadly, running for 5 years until its eventual demise after 5 seasons and 64 episodes. I recommend you watch it from beginning to end if youā€™re interested, but you can also start from any episode in season 1 or 2, but not 3, because thatā€™s where it ups its ante really quickly with its story. Frankly, the finale is shit, but itā€™s still a good show.

Wayward Pines (1 season, 10 episodes, ended)

Wayward Pines is a one-season show based around the 3-book novel series going by the same name by author Blake Crouch centered around a town going by the same name. It tells the tales of Ethan Burke after he was involved in a car accident only to find out heā€™s rescued by a sheriff of a nearby small town in Idaho. After getting healed, he finds out that this town is Wayward Pines, and that he is, for a lack of a better word, trapped, in the town with no way of getting out. The show explores the gritty parts of the human psyche and social injustice and its effect on humanity in general. Seeing as it has only 10 episodes, you ought to watch it from episode one to make it worthwhile and actually getting the idea of the show itself. Matt Dillon makes for a terribly terrific (or terrifically terrible, whichever floats your boat) main character, said Ethan Burke himself. Also starring Charlie Tahan (which is already a +1 upvote from me), Terrence Howard (wink wink LineLiar), and Toby Jones (yeah, THAT Toby Jones). Lots of drama and action. Good show, jolly good show indeed!

The Mentalist (7 seasons, 151 episodes, ended)

Psychic con man Patrick Jane gets recruited to be the consultant of the California Bureau of Investigation in Sacramento. Rather than focusing on investigation, this show centers around the sociology of criminal activities and how a criminal would hide their crimes after the act. Fanterrifitastic acting done by both Simon Baker and Robin Tunney; and directed by Bruno Heller, this show is just an amazing show to watch. You can basically start with any episode of every season except for seasons 6 and 7, because thatā€™s when things, really start to pick up. It also has a saga between Jane and the Red John Killer, a psychotic anonymous (duh) murderer whom had killed Janeā€™s family, with Jane willing to do anything, even the extremes, to stop him form hurting anyone else. 10/10 would recommend.

Criminal Minds (at the time of this review thingy, 10 seasons, 244 episodes, ongoing)

Yet another police procedural show. Hereā€™s the twist, Criminal Minds, as the title implies, centers around the psychology of the criminalā€™s mind rather than the police. The show focuses on a single FBI profiler team and their attempts to, well, profile the unsub. Vague at times, this show is very entertaining to watch, not to mention the awesome acting done by the very talented Matthew Gubler, Thomas Gibson and Shemar Moore. While not perfect, this show is everything a cop show needs.

Once Upon A Time or as the logo ambivalently suggests, ā€˜O N Cupon a Etimeā€™ (at the time of this review thingy, 4 seasons, 89 episodes, ongoing)

A tale of tales, telling the tales of ye olde fairytales from the days of yore. This show explores a scenario where The Evil Queen curses various fairytale people (i.e. Pinnochio, Red Riding Hood, and Rumplestiltskin) to a real-world town of Storybrooke, and steals their memories so that she would RULE THEM ALLā€¦ as mayor. As fellow fan @LineLiar have said, it is absolutely amazing, and to top off the story, the acting done by Lana Parrilla, Colin Oā€™Donoghue, and Josh Dallas is just fantastic. Has its flaws, still a good show.

This is the only stuff I have the time for today, because Iā€™m lazy.

2 Likes

Here is my list, the number represents the month they are released (or should do)

1 Like

Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead is awesome. Did you hear they are making a spin-off called Fear the Walking Dead?

(I donā€™t watch TV a lot)

• Simpsons
  • And the program that I will miss and will never forgetā€¦ Top Gear

Right, I have nothing better to do, so itā€™s time for

WHY WAVE SHOULDNā€™T BE ALLOWED TO WATCH TV!

Chapter VII
WARNING: My taste in music, art, literature, and films are complete and utter shit. I mean, come on, I like Groundhog Day, who likes Groundhog Day?

The Whispers (at the time of this review thingy, 1 season, 8 episodes, ongoing)

A thriller based on a 1950 something short story Zero Hour, where children all across the US are involved in a game with their imaginary friends. Thing is, itā€™s actually the same imaginary friend who nicknamed itself ā€˜Drillā€™ and itā€™s making the children play a game of ā€˜Invasion.ā€™ The parents of the children think the game is just harmless fun, yā€™know, children and their imaginary friends, how quaint. But they started to think otherwise when deception, and murder came into play. Iā€™m a sucker for any thing Ray Bradbury. This movie goes far deeper than the story in his book, however, developing more and more into the mix. Itā€™s captivating really.

Game of Thrones (at the time of this review thingy, 5 seasons, 50 episodes, ongoing)

Ah yes, if you hang out in the internet often and have not heard of this show, Iā€™m going to assume you have the most comfortable rock to live under. Itā€™s a fantasy drama thing about the houses of Westeros trying to play a ridiculously stretched out game of chess to receive the crown for the iron throne. Violent, gory, and definitely NFSW (except if you have a boss that also likes to watch GoT at work, if so, go wild!). Itā€™s based around the British Wars of the Roses, so I kinda know whatā€™s going on in the big picture (Iā€™m also a sucker for british history). Itā€™s ā€˜mazinā€™, plot twists and everything.

Do you want to see a spoiler?
I dunno... it's really spoilery...
Fine, don't blame me if you get spoiled. Spoiler is coming after this.
PSYCHE! Okay, it's after this, be prepared. Daenerys marries Tyrion.

The Walking Dead (ITS STILL ONGOING AND IT ROCKS PACKING HEAT WITH 5 SEASONS AND 67 EPISODES)

Go watch this show. Iā€™m not kidding, go watch this show, RIGHT. NOW.

NCIS (at the time of this review thingy, 12 seasons, 282 episodes, ongoing)

A very pro-american cop show with an excellent cheese to sauc- I mean action to drama ratio. Sorry, got a bit hungry writing this. An investigative police procedural show about an american navy investigative team investigating investigations. Okay, I ran out of words, but the twists and turns that this show makes just blew my mind. Great show, the only flaw is it being really murica-centric and patriotic, like one air force guy in an episode just blatantly said ā€œYEAH GO MERICA!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT MATTERSā€ or something. Still a good show, still good for a newbie in the cop show fanbase.

Maybe Iā€™ll just edit this one in the near futureā€¦

I like the following, A american show starring Kevin Bacon, 'nuff said

My Favorite TV Shows:

Under the dome,
Doctor Who,
Spongebob Squarepants,
Criminal Minds,
NCIS,
South Park,
The Simpsons

I think thatā€™s all :wink: