ANNOUNCEMENT: We will further improve the game and listen to your suggestions but please be patient

good game guys…

• different markets (na, eu, korea etc.)

• dlc support

• free to play games with shops.

• endless game

• different game design teams

• new ui (hard to find old games for sequels)

2 Likes

Thanks alot for this lovely game, and pls do give more support and updates. Just bought game and hope it comes to Steam also for More Sells! :slight_smile: cheers

edit: Forgot to add, Mod support can be great. And how about making background a bit dark/darker for protecting eyes better, or lets say Color themes etc. Old people like me can be happy about this :slight_smile: Thanks again.

I’m shocked that no said.

the ability to buy new computers at will, which the computer should effects the way you can make the game and how stronger your engine can be. just b.c u can have 3D graphics V7 doesn’t mean your computer can handle it lol.

love this game best game for it’s money by far

I would love to release my game for different platforms, also to have the ability to create your own gaming magazine and special items, such as wifi adapters, headsets, etc.

Something i feel that the game is lacking in is the ability to make consoles and accessories together.

Release a AAA game with a hardware dept available. You can add on custom peripherals to any AAA release as well as a custom marketing campaign via the R&D Dept.

Yes but don’t get to pick, which is what people keep getting at, but everyone needs to remember they might make a #2 as well, and are working on a expiation already so, got to give them time, they r only 2 people. I just hope they keep on making this game better and make a #2 and even more games I love simulation games like this.

very good point on the darker color scheme.

Dont forget Greenheart games is run by two people and could be thinking of developing a new game altogether.

But, if they did decide to release an expansion/update/patch for GDT, they could possibly add an option to create your own mobile/ tablet and app store

already in the works

http://www.greenheartgames.com/2013/04/01/announcing-first-expansion-for-game-dev-tycoon/

That was an April Fool’s joke (look at the date on the blog posting and the comments below.)

April Fools joke or not, would be a great idea, u can keep playing like a true Indie or play like a AAA and be a jerk to all, so yea y not make it. It gives more to do and different ways to go about things/

1 Like

You know thinking about it the Share Holders Edition would be great, give people a way to play evil and be like the AAA’s.

The they could release another expiation that is all about indies there for it gives more for each type of player, and all works for one another as well.

1 Like

all the stuff here are great what i want to see is upon level up every character gets 100 skill points to his/her pool as it stands now, it seems that the employs do not get better with time (level up) which seem unrealistic, cause they you get experience at work you gain skill, unrelated to training.

I like that but 100 is a bit much maybe at level 1 : 5 points 2 : 10points 3: 15points 4: 20 points 5: 25 Points 6: 30 points 7: 35 points 8: 40 points 9: 45 points 10: 50 points. With a Total of 275 points gained overall and all skills.

I think 100 each level would be over kill and brake the game.

The headscratching. Down with the headscratching!

1 Like

I hope that that you add that we could buy/sell franchises to other companies.

well perhaps but those 5 point will not help much in the 4 fields, i would say 5 points for every field would be a better idea, as 100 i was thinking that it would be divided between 4 fields of that char as in 25 per field. imo…

yea I meant in each field skill, but i could see how 100 points / 4 = 25 points each into each skill, and at 100 * 10 = 1000/ 4 =250 total at level 10 added to all skills, so yes i could see how that would work, more of a rounder # then 275. well lets hope they do it.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly :smiley:

1 Like

New suggestion.

You could add an option to develop and release console/game updates/DLC’s for the consoles/games you have released.

2 Likes