21:9 UltraWide Support

I somehow doubt that.

I work in IT too, i already solved the problem locally by retouching the CSS, but i think itā€™s better if the developpers fix it for people who donā€™t know how to code. And i think their correction will be better than mine since they know their game better ^^

Thanks for the report and investigation :slight_smile: Issue confirmed. Iā€™ll look into fixing this properly.

Well I didnā€™t mean your support so donā€™t get the wrong ideaā€¦ Hehehe
Anyways, on behalf of myself, I would like to thank myself for thanking this guy for report this problem and for entertaining me. (I really love solving stuff).

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome man xD

Gotta say that I have a surprisingly hard time fixing this. The main issue is that I canā€™t even identify this situation in code.

For some reason the window width and height is reported incorrectly on my machine. It pretends to be 2293 wide, even though I know that the resolution is 3440. Thatā€™s both trying to use window.innerWidth and document.body.clientWidth. Odd.

@laloutr3 Out of interest, and maybe it helps me track this down, how did you solve it in CSS?

I think a proper solution isnā€™t easily doable in CSS because I need to take care of level 4 (with the labs) in a special way but maybe your solution helps me to debug what is going on here.

says Iā€™m on 2293 x 960. Why? - EDIT: Nevermind, Completely forgot about DPI. http://dpi.lv/ shows the correct info.

The solution is more about ratio than actual size anyway.

Fix will be included in the next update.

1 Like

Thanks for your interest in fixing this issue :smile:

As for my fix, it was a fast and messy fix, i had only set a margin-left:25% on the canva container, i think it would stop working when reaching level 4 indeed !

Your first site give me the correct resolution, i think its because my screen is only 2560*1080.

Glad you succeeded fixing this, waiting for the update :smile:

This should be fixed in the latest Steam version.

@laloutr3

GIVE THIS MAN A COOKIE FOR USING ENGLAIS.

Is it that obvious that iā€™m a french guy? X)

Oui, mon ami, absolument.

(Yes, my friend, absolutely)

BTW, itā€™s Anglais actually.

Can you point out my biggest mistakes? I want to improve myself :smile:

@PatrickKlug thanks, i will check this tonight !

For starters, the I that refers to you, like Iā€™m X, I is always capitalized.

Thanks for the tip :smile:

a what

I said the I, itā€™s always capitalized.

@PatrickKlug I tested the fix, the scene is correctly centered ! But another bug appeared :confused: When I click somewhere in order to get the menu, it opens shifted about 5cm leftā€¦

For instance, here on this screenshot, I clicked right on my employeeā€™s head

1 Like

This one is even more confusingā€¦ I have something in mind but I canā€™t really explain what I think the problem isā€¦ You know, that moment where you canā€™t explain what youā€™re thinkingā€¦