[0.1] [Tools] Beam Mod Maker

Ah, I totally get it now!

1 Like

Think that you need borken english

Iā€™ve done a lot of background work today, but Iā€™ve also got the exporting of the main file done :smiley: I am just about to finish topic exporting too.

ā™« But all this driving, is driving me crazy ā™«

There would be a preview today, but apparently they havenā€™t gotten the connection fixed yet. Itā€™s probably going to happen on monday then. I donā€™t think anyone here actually use Linux, (because, lets face it, youā€™re all n00bs lolzor) so Iā€™m not going to release it today. I donā€™t think anyone here actually knows how to compile it either, or want to go through the trouble of compiling, so thatā€™s a thing.

I would like to leave the most beautiful program, surely.

Well, hereā€™s a demonstration video. There are bugs, for example you canā€™t make mod names with spaces or special characters just yet because - as shown in the video - they export with invalid JavaScript. Iā€™m gonna get around to fixing that, donā€™t worry :stuck_out_tongue:

If any of you find the contents of this video offensive, please go away.

What would you say to cooperative mod making? :smiley: It shouldnā€™t be too hard to implement actually.

best
~11/10 - All Games

Also what do you exactly mean by coop mod making? Like real time orā€¦ erā€¦ real time

How would you have non-realtime coop?

I SEXUALLY IDENTIFY AS A NUCLEAR SUBMARINE AND I AM DEEPLY OFFENDED BY YOUR VIDEO
CHECK YOUR GANDHI
/sarcasm

/s stands for /suckmyasterisk, right?

passing the file through, but yeah that makes no sense

ignore plsx

facepalm
do you even know what asterix is

I LOVE THIS MOD MAKER

modmaker:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DONT WANT YOU

Yes, both a character and the mispelling of asterisk.

Me: what

Thanks for the support though :smiley:

Lets go hack the Stian

Noo i dont can

Butā€¦i can >:)

noo he was my best love of my live

but then abandoned me >:)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

After then killing:

THE END

me:wha what

Get other, more interesting and useful features done before you get into that.

Oh damn, because I was going to add a coop feature before I had finished any of the actual features.

2 Likes

Stian do the possibility to have 2 persons working in one mod