[0.1] [Tools] Beam Mod Maker

You could

The mod maker could have some built in additions to the game

Why would it then be in the mod maker and not an external mod?

1 Like

Pls donā€™t abandon this like MDT. I have a really good mod idea and I finally now have something to use to make it (cbf with API).

2 Likes

I wont abandon it, donā€™t worry :smiley:

2 Likes

you better not

1 Like

We always say thatā€¦

1 Like

So, I should have just said ā€œI will abandon it :Dā€ to make you think that I wont abandon it?

1 Like

flashback

ā€œalphabit! PLEASE! Donā€™t abandon UME!! :cry:ā€

alphabit: I wonā€™t.

One month later, alphabitā€™s gone

noā€¦
you could just say nothing
and nothing would have happened

IDK

1 Like

I can mention that exporting the package.json works now, Iā€™m going to implement topic exporting and then saving/loading projects.

I would use GNU gettext for translations, but how does that work on Windows? Anyone know? How would you get the current language? Windows probably doesnā€™t have a handy $LANG variable.

Ideia:possibility to create genres for games

(translated by google translater i want the progam more beatiful)
please leave the most beautiful progam, with icons and more colors

Things to do

• Possibility to create genres

• Possibility to create offices

• Possibility to modify the textures

• POSSIBILITYS TO MODIFY THE EVENTS AND THE POPULARITY OF THE CONSOLES

and possibility to add more years to play

QUADRIPLE COMBO!!!1!

Yes, Iā€™ve already plannted to add the ability to modify textures. The rest is just out of the question, apart from the one about modifying events and popularity of consoles one. That is possible.

In other news; just fixed a memory leak!

I thought there already where some mods for that. And this is a mod MAKER, not a MOD m80 :wink:

you are more good than a boing 360 exploding in the water when the wind go into the rain

I understood about 1% of that sentence.

3 Likes

@FrancoGamer means that Iā€™m better than a Boeing 360 (Aeroplane/Airplane) that explodes in the water when the wind goā€™s into the rain.