[0.1] [Tools] Beam Mod Maker

I will add that at some point.

professional additions :wink:

Topic exporting will be finished tomorrow, I went with the amazingly shit solution to use the current time as the global variable for each mod. When I say time, I mean a really long long (pun not intended), not “1st of January, 8:45 PM”.

Just a question, when do you think the mod will be ready for full use?

I don’t quite know, but probably sometime in February. The first release will be on the 3rd of February, but probably earlier.

And what features do you think will be done by the first release.

Topic expprting, and probably platform exporting. In the actual 1.0 release, it will have events and custom code.

When do you expect to release the 1.0 version?

Reading FTW. If events are harder than I think, it’s going to be in March.

Anyway I’m off to bed before I die of exhaustion. But I might make a few updates on Pixel Tower in my thread.

I forgot.
Who was that @N_Stian
Was it you?

Yes, I had forgot my password. But then I realized - I can use the forgot password button!

@Stian Classic noob mistake. TACTICAL FACEPALM INBOUND

######wow

Well done, android. The Enrichment Center once again reminds you that android hell is a real place where you will be sent at the first sign of defiance.

1 Like

Portal 2 can play that game. laughs and cries at the same time

Can someone on Shitdows Windows check if the “mkdir” command works in the terminal?

You’re gonna have a bad time.

Almost done with topic exporting, but because nobody is interested in helping me, it might not work on Windows :slight_smile: Could someone please just check if the “mkdir” command works in Windows? It takes five seconds.

bro

it’s cmd
pls

and yes it’s a valid command but idk how to use it im not a haker ok? pls don kill me